TMI constipation

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
This is tmi but I have had the worst constipation tried different things I now eat 2 activias at least a day but now I have diarrhea n gas then constipation n gas its a vicious circle either way gas. I never know which I'm going to have its like everyday or everyother day it changes pls tell me I'm not alone lol advice .........

Comments

• I had the same issue. Try taking colace daily until it gets regular
  • I've been eating lots of fruit, also smoothies with yogurt, fruit, honey and I add oatmeal for fiber. Fiber One bars are good, too. Seems to help cuz I used to be constipated at the beginning but now it's much better.
  • I also eat the Fiber One bars and at least 1 bowl of raisin bran. That has really helped me. I only get it now if I take a zofran.
  • I have so much gas. I don't know what to do.
  • edited May 2011
    @kissflo @mrs_shu @headersue @blueberriesmom @mamatojojo ty all so much I don't feel alone .Oh maybe that's it I take zofran tablets I put 1twice a day on my tongue n let it melt I will try the fiber one bars but the gas is so bad lol my husband n kids are going to figure out its not the dog.soon lol he already tried to kick the.dog outta bed he's a lil chorkie sleeps w me n stays by my side 24/7 but even the dog won't.sleep under the blankets lmbo not kidding .
  • @limon79 that's the vicious circle I'm on too :(
  • I found a solution!!! First thing when you wake up.... empty stomach... decaf black coffee or regular with a lil sugar.. only one cup.. move around, like do some laundry or mop the kitchen.... ull go potty... I learned my lesson the other day and had one cup of coffee and a glass of prune juice and ran to the bathroom.. cleaned me out.... plus eat fiber! And drink lots and lots of water!
  • Had that taste to but went away.
  • I ended up buying gasx. I'm on zofran too. Walking ended up being the most effective thing for my constipation.
  • N the gas thing. Me n hubby be busting it up. Girl smell bad. But kids want sleep with us. Haha my middle son stay under my arm pit. Can't shake him. But one good gas blow. He will not come back until. The morning. Sound gross. Hahaha lol. I am so gamed on. The age thing. It because of my age I never had that with my boys. Lol the air fresh company loves my money.
  • Lmbo I agree @kissflo its bad.but funny funny part is when I'm walking n it slips out my bad lol
  • Lmbo. I do it at work. Then walk away fast. Lmbo. They b like what that. I just I don't know. Then bust out lol. I gotta find away to control this. Can't b on the labor table with gas. Lol.
  • edited May 2011
    @kissflo I don't think we r gonna care if we fart sh*t or anything else @ that moment lol but would be flipping funny
  • Lol yes. Lol