How many of u had a faint positive

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
I had two hpt. That was very faint. One i took the night before. Then the next day something was like look n the trash Ben. I was naw where instructions. It said as long as u c a plus u r with child. So went to buy another it said the same. So as of today. I m three weeks n 5 days. Go me.

Comments

• I did then I bought a digital and didn't need to fuss with lines. Lol Congrats
  • Yay congrats! I had a faint positive about 2pm, took anotha at 3pm and it was no longer faint! I was 5weeks 4days when i found out thou :-
  • My first test was faint I was 4w3d I am now 18w2d congrats!
  • As long as your second test turned positive within the 10 mins or whatever, then you definitely are. The longer you let it sit out, the higher the chance of it just being an evap line. Congrats!
  • I had a faint line. I actually took the stick apart so I could see it better! I called my doctor and she sent me to get blood work done to check my HcG level. I was about 3 weeks pregnant at that time too.
  • Mine did the same I bought cheap ones ended up taking 10 then next say went to Dr for cramping he was Dr on call said I was 6wks n my hormone was low n I was misscarring went two days later to my Dr my hormone doubled plus kept getting checked hormone was to high to fast sent is to get u/s n it was twins this was 2wks later shoulda been almost 8wks n they said no ur only 6wks lol been on bed rest last two mos n ive been miserable but I luv my twinkies ;)
  • edited May 2011
    I had several faint positive between 9dpo n 11dpo. I went n purchased a digital and it said after bout 1 min PREGNANT! I'm now 34w 4d prego
  • Omg u know what I think I spent 100.00 on hpt. I could have started shopping for baby. Lol.
  • edited May 2011
    First test neg, the next week still no af went and got 3 more test first one was faint the other two were clearly +...I was a little in denial lol now I'm 39 weeks with a baby girl...
  • Omg congratulations. Baby dust for u. *****&*****
  • Congrates. I hve such a faint line but am defo preggers 6+ weeks :)
  • Go u!!!. You all are making smile. I am not alone. I was thanking I was the only different one. Thank for sharing. Baby dust for you. *****&*****
  • Mine was so faint i thought it was negative til I looked closer. Same thing the next morning with test number 2 but 8 months on it was either correct or I've got the strangest case if gas ever lol.
  • Lol omg me to. Lol funny. The best to do it to get blood test. Hpt cost more the a car note. Baby dust for u. Congratulations *****&*****
  • I did, but turned out I was only 2 weeks along at that point. But I got the digital test and it popped up "pregnant" right away.
  • Okay mommy to be. Them dam hpt. Keep u?
    Baby dust ****&****
  • I did. I was only 4wks so the line was very faint but noticeable. I took 3 tests and all where faint lines I then waited till the next day and used my firt morning urine since its the most concentrated and I got a more defined positive Im now almost 15wks so congrats mommy. I just advice you to start taking your prenatal vitamins right away :)
  • The first 2 I took were faint, then I got two dark lines! I was 4w2d when I found out!
    And congrats!!(:
  • i did, they were so faint i took 3! then i read that a faint positive is pretty conclusive, since it means it detected the pregnancy hormone. so the next day we went to planned parenthood to make sure :)
  • At mommy2be almost over. I just starting. Do u know gender of or baby. U know u get baby dust congratulations. *****&*****
  • @June how fare are u.
  • @first pregnancy u r n for a bundle of joy baby dust. Congratulations. *****&*****
  • Congratulations to the both of u baby dust *****&*****
  • @kissflo oh I can only imagine! Thank you!(:
  • I did! I had to go on Yahoo answers to find out that a line, no matter how faint, means ur pregnant! lol. Then the very next day my bestie got me 3 more tests.
  • I did congrats ur pregnant:)))
  • Congratulations baby dust for u. *****&*****
  • @kissflo i am 34 weeks tomorrow :)
  • I bought the ( // ) test first, a 3 pack, two lines lol, and the first, it was very faint I wasn't sure, the next day took another with my FMU, it was darker but faint still. About an hour later I took the last, and it was positive, way more positive than using my FMU! So just to be sure, I went and bought the plus minus tests, another 3 pack. They all were positive. IDK if my HCG levels were doubling super quick or what!? I am 7w4d now, and my doctor still hasn't taken any blood work or anything. Just did my unrine sample and that was to confirm pregnancy. I won't see them again until the end of the month, and it is a group setting appointment. Which I am really confused by.