tmi sneezing peeing ect

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Bad enough cough or sneeze or laugh n then I feel a lil dribble dribble drip drip thank god for panty liners but then my morning sickness hit n I got the dry heaves so bad I peed full on hit me hard peed :'( when did I return to toddler hood pls tell me I'm not alone oh n my hubby laughed so hard what a j*** lol oh yeah does.anyone else's lower stomach hurt when u sneeze?

Comments

• How far along r u? Hasnt happened to me, I'm only 17 weeks but it happens ALL the time to my bff who is 21 weeks.
  • Only 14 but w twinkies (twins) never had this bad of problem w other pregnancies lol ur soooo lucky ;)
  • <<has totally peed on floor too
  • Lol ty @socalMOMMA2boys u made me feel better
  • It probably happens to me once a week.
  • Happened to me twice today at 23 weekd
  • Happened in my car, I scarfed down BK and got sick, threw up in the bag and had a full bladder. Total embarrassment running to my front door. My kids were rolling!
  • Im pregnant with my 3rd... and i had bronchitis last week and had a coughing spell that was so awful i peed all over myself. Like my pants were totally soaked, peed. And i have to wear panty liners every day so when i sneeze i don't dribble on myself... I didn't do this with either of my other pregnancies it sucks... i hate myself lol
  • Omg I luv yall rotflmbo I'm not.alone ;) thanks.yall being honest
  • I pee heavy everytime I puke too I didn't even feel it this morning I just walked away from the sink and there it was so nasty aaaahhhhh its only gonna get worse just wait till u walk somewhere and a huge fart just comes out with no control its so embarrassing
  • I'm also having twins. And yes I have pee accidents in all of the above situations. And sometimes it is alittle painful when I sneeze. Thank God for panty liners! I'm only 16 weeks so I'll have to deal with this bladder issue for some time :( I'm lucky that my hubby doesn't laugh. He is very supportive. :)
  • yes and yes.. i experience this.. it really sucks.. it will never be the same after pregnancy either.. just another sacrifice us moms make for our lil bundles of joy @-)
  • Happens to me every time I throw up...lol...it's horrible...my friend was laughing at me the other day I was throwing up and told him I peed....lol...
  • So glad I could make you feel better :) wanna a good laugh today at work on my break I threw up all over myself and the bathroom. Love my lil baby joey glad I will have the next 18 years to tell him this over and over
  • its ok, when I poop and whipe myself it makes me pee. Sorry, tmi?