any one else due in september and feeling huge already lol?

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Just wonder if I'm the only one lol :) I lost some weight in the first trimester and I'm sure I have gained it back by now but I feel HUGE! I'm a ftm so maybe that's why..? Am I alone in my large-ness..?

Comments

• I feel huge.can't sit up without rolling to the side.lol how far along are you?
  • I'm due 9-6..so about 24 weeks from what I can gather (the dates mess with me a little cause dr said she was measuring a little big which makes me feel like maybe I'm further along but I'm a ftm so..who knows..lol) glad I'm not the only one! How far along are you @excitedforbaby ?
  • I'm 23w and 2days.due sept.8 @momtob
  • Awesome! Were like bump twins lol! Girl or boy? Is this your first..?
  • Lol.yep its my first and its a girl.
  • That's cool..congrates and good luck with everything :)
  • edited May 2011
    I'm due 9/2 and been waddling for
    weeks. Can't bear to think how big I'm going to get by the time Ella gets here.
  • Thanks congrats to you guys too :)
  • I'm due 9/6 too and I feel like a blimp! I have an appt Monday and I don't even wanna see the scale lol this is my first and its a girl :)
  • I am 23 weeks and I feel gigantic! This is my first baby and my husband keeps teasing me that he is going to be a 12 pounder....I am not sure why he hates me so much! lol It kinda freaks me out though because I am already this big and uncomfortable, I can't imagine it is gonna get any better! :)
  • Im due sept 1st... And I too feel big! My tummy is just literally sticking out, looks like I got a ball underneath my shirt. : :O lol
  • Ugh! I'm due Sept 10 & I've been feeling like a cow! I almost don't want to answer strangers when they ask how far along I am cause I don't want to hear any smart ass comment:) My family says I'm small & I have a friend that's a week ahead of me & she's so much bigger but I can't help but feel huge...Does anyone else get the "Oh you don't even
  • Im 20.1 weeks, due Sept. 30th. I have been packing on the pounds recently and now Im up to 16 pounds. I feel huge! Doctor said I could gain up to 40!
  • look pregnant" comment? I hate that! I want to respond w/ "Oh, so you mean I looked like a fat ass before"?? Lmao!
  • Wow! Sorry my smart phone went stupid:) Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Omg I'm due September 7 with a girl and I feel as if I'm going to burst open... I walk with a waddle. Can't put shoes on and it sucks
  • Im due in novmeber and I already feel like a house I look like im 5 months at least!!
  • None of my shirts fit, I have two pairs of pants that will button up, getting out of the car sucks, and I can hardly bend over to put on my shoes. I need some dresses and slip ons soon! I'm due Sept 12th. I'm a ftm too and maybe that's just why I feel huge. I can't imagine getting really big!
  • Due Sept.25 an I wanna be huge lol I've finally got a belly and people can tell now I'm pregnant
  • Lol.I can't wear any of my jeans now.I now wear stretchy pants.lol.my bf has to by buckle my sandle straps.lol
  • I didn't feel "HUGE" until I went to my appt yesterday...I weigh 145. My mom makes fun of me and had the effin nerve to ask am I gonna keep my weight under 200! Like really lady are you serious?! I am 4"11...really petite so my belly does look bigger than the rest of my body. Oh yeah I'm 23 wks due Sept. 5 having a baby boy.
  • You think that's bad @miaradavis I asked my mom one day when I first began to show if she though I looked fat or pregnant and she said 'are you kidding you are just fat, you wont look pregnant for a while' :( thanks mom!
  • Im 23 weeks I feel hug im havin a girl n she thinks my tummy is a jungle gym lol and I can almost not bend over too put my shoes on it sucks I been showing since I was three months along I can't wait too have her her name is malyiah lynne
  • I am due sept 6 and feel huge! I can't find my feet anymore! I think I will end up going in august.
  • @cajunmom I get that all the time its sooo rude! I feel big but am not showing that much. I feel like I am carrying high and like he is all tucked up in there. Due sept 6 yay! For all the sept mommas oh and I work on my feet 30 plus hours a week I think that has a lot to due with it. It really hit me tonight I feel like I am starting to slow down a bit.
  • I'm Due September 09 And I Feel huge Already. Ahhhh I Can't Wait Till My Lil' Man's Here (;
  • I'm with you ladies..I just can't imagine getting any bigger!
    @tiff87124 I have round ligament pain too and its a killer :( 2 years in a row being pregnant..? You go girl! Your brave! This seems like it will never end lol
    @pagenmom were due the same day and I also feel like I'm gonnna burst near the end of aug rather then september. I know they say to keep them in as long as possible but its just afeeling I guess. People said I was having the baby shower to soon (june 18) but I will just laugh when she gets here sooner rather then later lol :)
    @supermommy89 don't feel bad, I waddle too lol :)
    Thanks to all who replied, you make me laugh and its good to know I'm not alone! Seems to me were having lots of girls in september lol, watch out little boys, your gonna be out numbered! Congrates to all!
  • I've been showing since the 3rd month!! I've gained 25 lbs!!! Due sep first!! Everyone says imma have a 10 lb baby girl!! Lol. Fine with mee!!! Lol.
  • I'm due sept 6 with a boy. FTM!!! :) ND ppl actually say I'm small. I'm 23 weeks will b 24 weeks on Tuesday :) I feel small until I try to do certain things but I'm worried im too small