Baby daddy craving.

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
My bby daddy craves the weirdest thing now smh does your bby daddy craves diff food?? lol

Comments

• Only two things everyday I mean everyday hot wings and ribs. Its to the point I dont even ask what he feels like eating!!
  • My mam just goes along with w e I crave. Lol he still eats way more than me n he partakes in smoking weed so he is up for anything.....
  • My BF is a bottomless pit today he has eaten 7 meals in 24 hr, and we saw an add on TV for a birthday sandwich cake and he was like oh we got to get that
  • My man craves root beer, I caught him taking a shot of root beer in the middle of the night, in a shot glass n everything, wen I asked him why he didnt get a big glass he said because he didnt want to waste it. I was lmao.

@bumpgirl yea my man smokes too but he always craves his own things, like nachos or bbq french fries. Its crazy, he acts like hes the one whos preg.
  • Lol yea I told him dat I got him pregnant @angel452 lol too funny
  • chicken strips, chicken strips,chicken strips!!! even w breakfast now lol. we went to i hop and he ordered an omelet and a side of chicken strips....too funny
  • Mine has random cravings, lol. Along with the headaches, heartburn, mood swings and fatigue. He wasnt like that with our daughters
  • My husband craves all the time. Brownies, cookies, birthday cake... I caught him makin these "loaded fries" the other day... he fried. Fries, added bacon cheese ranch an chicken... an put it all in the micro wave.. it didn't sound to bad..but it didn't look to good
  • Chocolate chip cookies and milk...and my hubby NEVER ate sweets before now!
  • My bf has gained 20lbs since I've been prego!! Its soo funny, cause he craves water and every kind of juice there is!! Lol.
  • Lol I hope he doesn't gain weight. He is husky to begin with. I can usu
  • usually convince him to Ho anywhere for food
  • Its too funny to see lol