Question about miscarriage

edited May 2011 in Health
I had on in Feb and I was 9 weeks at that time. I am about 8 weeks now and am nervous. Do they normally occur around the same time frame in women or does it not matter?

Comments

• They didn't give me a reason as of why I lost it. Just hoping I can make it to my 1st doc. For some reason in my head if I can make it to the first appointment im in the clear even though I know it can still happen
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im sorry to hear about both of your losses. Ive been having just little cramps nothing that hurts or anything I can just feel them does anyone else get these?
  • I experienced severe cramping with bleeding last week, im still bleeding today but im not miscarrying, i have a hematoma which basically is a blood clot, ive had two scans so far and both showed heatbeat and baby had groen with in the 2 days of the scans , so cramping and bleeding isnt always a bad sign x
  • @ Natalie_uk how far along r u?
  • Im only 6 weeks thought i was 7 but after scan they measured me a week earlier. :-) @hope_4_baby_boy
  • I go back friday for another scan to see if my bloodclot has drained itself and make sure its not affected baby :-)
  • Oh cause I am 6 weeks and am experiencing bleeding... calling Dr today! Hope everything is ok with baby! @ natalie_uk
  • I hope everything is fine with u nd bubba @hope_4_baby_boy
    I know @praying4our3rd no bleeding should be ignored as it is mainly signs off problems but always stay positive and get checked first xx
  • I am bleeding and my levels are low so they are going to have me have an ultrasound today! Hope to see baby and heartbeat!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ty I need it!