NAKKIE? (:

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
I love being naked!!!! Im watching 'Tyra' and she has the grown women FREAKING OUT about being naked.

Im confused, I dont mind being naked around my mom or hubby. im pretty open and never asamed of my body. And I am not going to teach my children to be asaimed about being naked.

Ill shower with my kids, I did with my mom, and never saw a problem with it.
Am I the only one who thinks NUDE IS GOOD :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I love it too!my kids are 11,10,9 and 19months so walking around naked doesn't work anymore:( I shower with my 19month old still and will with new baby.when I want to be naked I hang out in my rm,lol.everyone who knows that I love being naked thinks its weird.my hubby loves it.they think I should go to a nudist place but I told them im not ok with everyones nudity ...just mine:) lol
  • These people were saying being naked around your children, I dont get it.
  • Im all for being comfortable with your body. My mom kind of taught me and my siblings that things like being naked are bad and dirty or sexual and I very much disagree and have seen in my life the negative effects of acting like that to your children. I think more people should be like you and teach. Our children to love themselfs completely. :) bravo mama.
  • Im like a mini nudist in my home but that will change since I'm having a boy....

i wouldnt want to be naked around him but more than likely he will shower with daddy the times I'm too lazy to give him a bath or we're rushing.
  • My mom was always naked around me and my bro and it was normal for us and I showered with my son til he was like 2. I don't see anything wrong with it. My son is now 7 and loves being naked too! And is comfortable with showing me his stuff and I think that's a good thing bc when he gets older if somethings wrong he'll be comfortable with showing me what's wrong.
  • I love being naked too lol specially now that I'm pregnant. I always showered with my mom n my daughter will shower with me to I'm sure that n I was on swim team for 7 yrs u learn to not care wat others think lol around men that's a little different story my bf I was always shy about that with but my fiance now I could care less lol its all about being comfy n being comfy with ur family
  • I wish I was that comfortable with my body,I mean I even lock gober door when I shower brush my teeth everything, my mom always dresses in Front of me and my sisters and all my sisters Are the same way I'm just a lil different but I have no problem being naked by myself :)
  • As long as you are comfortable don't fret about what other people say. I am not overly comfortable with myself, but if you are who am I to stop you.
  • Lol, if I was more comfortable I totally would. I am gettign better about it.
  • I was always in my birthday suit until I got stretch marks with my first. But now I'm more of a panty & bra wearer around the house. My kids even walk around in their t-shirt & panties. Lol
  • I like to be naked too...but my kids are now 11,12,&13( boys) so I'm way more modest But I'm going to be breast feeding this baby so I told them to get used to seeing a little boob from time to time. I promised that if there friends are around ill go somewhere private.But I don't wana hear any ewwws or gross while I'm feeding their baby brother.
  • I wish I was comfortable in my own skin since having my baby almost 4 wks ago im extra shy I shut the door when I shower I am a t shirt & panties person my bf will be naked he is comfortable we were talking abt going to a nudist camp so I could get more comfy
  • Im always naked lol even around my son he is 3 and likes to be naked too lol its funny cuz he'll see me and laugh and say boobies hahaha I dont see anything wrong since he his my child and still young maybe when he gets a little older Ill be a bit more modest lol
  • Doesn't bother me infront of my son he's 2 and a half, and while I was bathing him I got in the shower and he pointed at my nunee and went 'mammys willy?' So I had to try to explain lol and he's obsessed with boobs so he's always trying to grab for them lol
  • @oregonmama ive seen my MIL naked, she isnt asamed either lol (: its funny. But I know if I had a son my nudity would slow down but not my hubby.

My brother is 16 and my mom walks around naked in her room and if he is in there, he knows to leave lol. Nothing we all have not seen before (:
  • @mums_the_word thats awesome!! (: and funny! You are AWESOME for explaining it to him and not hiding it ! (:
  • I walk around naked all the time I have 2 kids now 11yr old son and a 9 yr old daughter. I still take my son in the shower sometimes he still needs help with his hair want what not he's mildy autstic. Both my kids are starting to get shy not around me but eachother which is healthy. I figure they are going to see me give birth so seein me nude now isn't a big deal
  • I have to sleep naked. Absolutly hate cloths on when I sleep.