team eric or team bill?

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
I vote for sookie to be with bill. Just so I can have Eric. Lol any other Trubies out there?

Comments

• ERIC!!!!! =P~ I read the books so I hate bill now lol
  • Haha yes I wld say da same, I love then together but I gotta say deres something about eric I can't help but love! Lol can't wait for season 4!
  • Mmm..Eric...mouth watering!!
  • I know I'm so excited for season 4!!!!! My husband bought all 3 seasons on DVD and I'm dying to know what's gonna happen next. And I love Lafayette too! He makes me giggle lol
  • @addi3886 the 11th book just came out. They are called the sookie stackhouse series. So good. I ended up preferring them over the show.

And to repeat mmmmm Eric =P~
  • I've only seen season 1 of the show but I've read all the books. Used to be 100% team Bill but theres stuff that happens to/with Eric that kinda make me think again. And stuff with Bill. Aaaaarrrhhh can't decide! But neither are my type so Sookie can have which ever one she likes.
  • Ugh! I hate true blood! Couldn't get past the first season! Acting n story line to bad for me! Husband likes it though. I'm sick of blood sucker crap everywhere!
  • Hehee sorry :"> just my opinion! Not a vampire fan I guess... twilight ruined it all for me I guess. After seeing that crap I can't take anymore. I miss the bad vampires attack movies...
  • Team bill for me. That old southern gentlemen personality just does it for me.. and the way he says "sookie"
  • edited May 2011
    You mean 'beal', thats how sookie says it. And I'll take jason please
  • Eric. I think Bill is odd looking.
  • Idc who Sookie picks but Eric is the hottest thing ever.
  • Next to my husband
  • I was hacked...
  • Ugh I LOOOOVE so some Eric Northman! I hate Bill now to after reading the books! I love the show..but I have to say I enjoy the books a tad bit more!
  • Lol @megrod88

@addi3886 I saw a video of the true blood cast doing a panel at a convention and anna paquin starts making fun of the whole " sookie" thing. She can't do it as good as bill but it was still pretty funny
  • I love True Blood...I am so addicted and can't wait for season 4 to finally air....but I wish they didn't kill Eggs he was my eye candy...lol
  • Eric.... Yummy!
  • I am a lover too! My fav show on HBO June can't get here soon enough team Eric!
  • Yu guys r making me want 2 read da books! Mmhm cld be a good hobby
  • @ashley_smashley you're so right!! :) isn't crazy how much of the second season they had to come up with
  • I have to go with eric. I just love him. Eric from the book is fun to read but the Eric from the show is fun to look at.
  • @1sttime_mommy there are a lot of books! And they have so much more in them that was left out of the show

@mandiixmayhem I know! I wish they had just stayed true to the books! I cant stand how big of a part they gave terra in the show...I would have rather her character play a background role ...she is kinda whiney lol.
  • @ashley_smashley yu basically just sold me haha I'm guna start looking for em!
  • Mmm... Eric!
  • Vampires....Fairy...witches....wolves...come on June!!!! I can't take the hbo teasers lol. I can not wait!!!!!!!
  • Snoop Dogg made up a whole video and song about sooo-keh lol I'm curious to find out uf they'll stick to the books and have Sookie go more with Eric now