Anticipation....is killing me.....

Until af is due....and Im getting more and more nervous and excited..... I hope theres a little baby in there!! :)

Do you think im pushing it too much?....

Comments

• Im nervous and excited for you too!!!! *****TONS OF BABY DUST!!!!!******:)
  • Im nervous and excited for you too!!!! *****TONS OF BABY DUST!!!!!******:)
  • @angelsmommy Thank You!! :) I need it!!

How is your night going?
  • I hope u are! ") lots of baby dust ur way. And for myself too lol
  • *Massive amounts of babydust* :)
  • @Pinkhopesfor1stbby Thank You! :) And **Baby Dust for You**

@SamiUK Thank You :)
  • Its been good so far lol just ready for thursday. Ive walked up and down the hill by my house 30 times tonight.
  • Ur very welcome ") n awwww thanks hun! ;)
  • @angelsmommy Oh goodness thats alot.... Im ready for Thursday too!! :) I hope that little one is working her way outt meet the world....
  • @Pinkhopesfor1stbby May I ask when you can or will be testing?
  • Me too lol these last few nights everytime she moves it feels like my body is being ripped in half!!! How has your night been?
  • Well... Good question. Lol
  • @angelsmommy Oh no! Dont tear in half.... My nights been alrght. Had a fun night dancing and singing while making supper with my mom and siblings, then went and had fun at the park. :)
  • @Pinkhopesfor1stbby Oh? lol.... trying to conceive or a surprise? :)
  • Lol all i do now is walk lol and have sex.
  • Well I mean I dunno when I should test. Because my man and I did the deed april 30th I mean we protected ourselves but I get my period on may 6 n only lasted four days n spotted n the fifth day. And since then I been feelin a bit weird. Like I havent been getting good sleep. I also been lossin weight, I been havin lower back pains. I drink sprite which i never drink. Lol thanks to my <3 I do every so often now. I loveee pizza more than ever now
  • @angelsmommy lol...you literally made me laugh :) I wish my schedule was like that!

@Pinkhopesfor1stbby Hmm, I would probly wait til the end of the month to test if your curious... have you had any other symptoms?
  • Well its the truth im just trying to get this little girl out lol im to scared to try anything else i dont want to hurt her.
  • @angelsmommy Aww, yea I understand that. I know they say babies are super protcted...but I would still be caustious... I hope she comes soon! Im so excited for you... :)
  • @mommyofangels I been gassy, and some what constipated. But when I go its not alot. Sorry I know tmi. N today I caught the only migrane. Lately I havent been eating muxh. I use to drink lots of milk n lately havent drank not one glass
  • Everybody keeps telling me to use castor oil but i dont want to chance it! I'll just be excited when she's here. Now the hubby is talking about moving into a bigger house. Im like really now???
  • @Pinkhopesfor1stbby Hmm, well it sounds like you could maybe be :) I would wait and see what happens! :) Thats what Im doing...
  • @angelsmommy Oh my...lol men want to the craziest thing at crazy times. :) I dont think id want to do castor oil either....not from the stories ive heard...
  • I just keep telling myself its not worth it i thought about evening primrose oil but i want to keep it as natural as possible.
  • @angelsmommy I like that idea, as natural as possible. :) Sounds so much less stressful...
  • @mommyofangels omg! Imaginee! I would be soooo exciteddd. Lol all I know is if it is so n I am we made it with lots of love thats for sure. Yeah imma have to wait for a while. I think til like next month n if I dont get my period in a week latest two weeks I will know my status then. Lol :-)
  • Yep lol i figure no matter what i do she's gonna come when she wants so no since in taking any risk.
  • @Pinkhopesfor1tbby Well Good Luck! :) I hope you get what you want!! I have 2 days til af is due...hoping she doesnt show...

@angelsmommy Exactly! :) I will do everything natural except birth.... I want all the epidural i can have lol
  • @mommyofangels thank you sooo much hun! ") I hope that u do as well. Lots of bbydust ur way once again ;)
  • Lol i can handle pain pretty well so i told myself that if i could stand the pain i wouldnt get an epidural but im not gonna lay there and be miserable so it just depends lol