never happened before tmi

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
This morning when I woke up I had to run to the bathroom because I had diarrhea and while I was going I had stomach cramps so bad that I couldn't move I was Damn near crying..... I am 23w1day..... This never happened with my first pregnancy....

Comments

• Call ur dr in the morning sweetie. The cramps don't sound normal. But the diarrhea is. Ur ograns are sqrunched including ur bowels
  • See idk y but the past two weeks I have been having bh n it seems like every two or three days they get a like bit stronger to when I stand up to fast or stand to long.......
  • I wouldn't worry too much. Diahrrea is normal and having to go probably gave you cramps. It happened to me the other day.
  • It's ok I have even had diarrhea n vomiting same time the bh u feel is bby growing drink plenty fluids it should help if ur still worried or ur gut is bugging u don't hesitate to call ur Dr or get seen do you have any vaginal discharge .... @vayanna
  • @limon79 I had went in for the vaginal discharge cause I was going through 3 pairs of panties a day when I woke up had to change them in the afternoon n right b4 bed cause if I didn't my pajamas wud be wet but they did the nitrazine test n it came back yellow n the said if of turned blue I wud have to worry but guilty me I stole a few n rubbed them on my panties n it turned blue..... I didn't tell the doctor that yet but idk if I'm being over worried I just never had this happen
  • Call them ASAP get checked or go to LnD who cares if they think ur over worried trust ur gut I woulda taken a bunch to lol I have been keeping u in my prayers gl @vayanna remember all that matters is the health if u n the bby ;)
  • Dont get worried. I've been having morning diahrrea for the past week with very painful cramps but the cramps are from the diahrrea. If it makes u feel better call ur doctor just to make sure. :)
  • You should go get checked out hun, better to be safe than sorry. I hope all is well xx
  • My mom told me that's an early sign of preterm labor!! I would call as well!!
  • That's what I'm so scared of like this morning I felt the same n I when I was laying down b4 I got up I felt a whole bunch of discharge it almost felt like the sneeze and pee with out the sneeze lol but..... Bit the strange part is everyone I know that was prego with me all went into preterm labor between 23 n 30 weeks...... But I had some mild cramping to it went away.......