Getting pregnant again

edited May 2011 in Birth Stories
I just had my son two weeks ago and now for some reason I want to get pregnant again. confused!!!!!

Comments

• You probably just miss the feeling. Enjoy him being a baby. I plan to have my kids 2 years apart
  • CONGRATS! NOW HAVING SAID THAT I THINK IT MAY BE BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH LOVE YOU FEEL FOR THIS BABY... I WOULD PROBABLY THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE ACTUALLY DOING IT. SOME WOMEN ARE GOOD WITH MULTIPLE CHILDREN SUPER CLOSE IN AGE ... ME ON THE OTHER HAND WOULD PROBABLY RIP OUT MY HAIR LOL GOOD LUCK HUN
  • I just had my baby 4 days ago and I miss being pregnant too. Im excited for my daughter being here but I miss my round belly. Oh well in about a year i'll try for another one. Im too busy with my newborn to think about having another one :) but yes pregnancy was great feeling for me even though I had terrible morning sickness for 7 months
  • My kids will be about 3 1/2 years apart. I couldn't imagine having them any closer together.
  • My kid will be 2 1/2 years apart and I wanted them closer but it didn't work like that
  • Thursday is a month since I delivered and I also want 1 more child I just wanna wait a little bit I do want my kids close in age though
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think everyone feels that way. Even my husband did when our daughter was 4 months. When she was 6 months we were expecting #2. 38wks and getting a little anxious on how its gonna work with a 15mo old and a newborn lol
  • My kids will be close. My due date my son will be 20 months old.
  • I have 2 (march), 1 on the 24, and had my dd on April 27. Timing wasn't planned that close lol. We had discussed having 3 so they were all planned...but each one came earlier than we had planned lol
  • Thanks for all the great comments. I think I might try next year if I was to have another one I would like them to be close in age
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mine are 16months apart and are so close now! Brothers and best friends.. there will be 31 months apart between this baby and my last
  • My daughter is 16 months old and im due in 2 weeks and 6 days with our second little girl :) I love that they will be close together!
  • its hormones trust me, dont do it wait, its so much work but if u wait till bubs a l%ttle older ur body will have recovered n ull have everything in order with this baby a good routine, trust me dont do it. my fri#nd fell 2 weeks after her first n shes having alot of trouble loosing the baby fat n raising 2 under 1 n just found out shes preg. again
  • Right after having my son, now 2, I wanted another baby, thank goodness we were on bc for awhile. My first two are 22 months apart and my son and this baby will be 2.5 yrs apart. Mostly its just the hormones and the love u feel for this baby, you want to experience it all over again.