since being pregnant, anyone have really bad acne??

Since being pregnant my acne has gotten so baaadd! On my face (forehead, cheeks, nose, chin) and on my chest. It bugs me so much! anyone using anything to help their acne?

Comments

• Mine has too! And I'm only 4 weeks! I've been using Clean & Clear daily pore cleanser (oil free) twice a day! Its been wonderful. Which I just get at walmart, usually 4 dollars. then Queen Helene mint julep masque, every night! I pick it up from the dollar store which runs me 2.50! The mask helps drys up acne pimples, rinse away blackheads, and shrinks enlarged pores!!! PLUS the mask smells great! :) and its all under 10 bucks! So no matter what budget your on its still cheap!!! I've tried EVERYTHING under the sun, even before I was pregnant, and this has always worked the best!! Hope that helps ya hun! Let me know what ya think :) -Nikkie
  • Skin ID works great
  • You use the mask every night? it doesn't dry out ur face or anything? Cause my skin is supeeerrr sensitive. I just bought this new stuff tho and started using it like 3 days ago. Its called YonKa. So far its working but I.ll see how its going. Haha
  • What's skin id? Inexpensive? Cause im on a low budget here. Haha im only 17 and a bagger at a grocery store with a paycheck of about $100 a week..
  • Yup! My face is very sensitive too, and it don't dry it out! I've tried skin id before...along with lots of friends/family. It didn't work (my opinion!) I don't recall what it cost!?! But my face felt worse, an more dry then before...just my input on it tho. :)
  • Hm. Maybe if the YonKa stuff im using doesn't work, I.ll try what you said. Cause my face looks soooo grooosss. I hate it! Bumps everywhere. My bf says I still look pretty and he doesn't care haaha but I do. I hate it :( and im like verrrryyy emotional right now cause of pregnancy and he just doesn't get it! Ha
    Ugh.. sucks..
  • Mine is a pain in my ass right now! I just wanna smack him up side the head most days! :) he don't understand anything about me being pregnant...even tho I explain it to him a million times! Haha so how far along are you hun? I'm sure you do look great tho!
  • I used to have flawless skin, now I look like a teenage boy with all this acne. Its real pricey but all the Bare Minerals stuff has been great. The cleanser is amazing and the makeup is so light and natural its not clogging my pores right back up
  • I love bare minerals. They have an acne covering makeup too that clears your skin up
  • No acne here, but my skin has been so dry and itchy, and I get mosquito bite like hives on my cheeks its sooooo weird!
  • I got super bad acne that didn't clear up till after baby and got on meds. This pregnancy I'm getting microderm once a month
  • I had horrible teenager acne in the beginning- I am 7 weeks and 4 days today. The acne has cleared. It must have been the initial rush of hormones bc my face is back to normal again!
  • Be careful with face wash. Cilic acid or w/e its called causes birth defects. My face has never been as bad as it is now. Even during puberty my face looked better.
  • If you have ever taken birth control, it may be because you have stopped taking it. My face is breaking out the first time ever. I hate it.
  • I've gotten a few zits here and there on the upper side of my face and I'm 9 weeks. I use clearasil black head control in the morning and olay firming lotion before bed
  • I have very little. I'm assuming this is normal.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I get it on my chest back an face,,,, my face is not that bad but my back an neck are bad,, I tried everything or and that proactive stuff sucks worse then anything its expencive,and if u stop using it ur face looks like a pizza,, but I hurt of this stuff sold at walmart called acnefree, and im going to try it today, if it works then I will surely let u all know
  • With bacne its hard to get rid of my friend uses skin is for it and she likes it. I have a few here and there on my back. I never had bad acne growing up so having 3 zits it gets annoying
  • I'm 20 weeks and im having acne like I would during my cycle, but ALL THE TIME its definatly annoying, not only do my clothes not fit but my face looks horrible. It's all worth it tho, when I get to meet our little princess!!!!
  • Am breaking out everywhere it sucks! I hate looking like this!
  • Acnefree works I bought it yesterday its great I had it bad and used the cream and it looks alot better
  • I use proactive everyday and it was working great until my 7th week in pregnancy...sigh....I was like nooooo not this! Lol so I am just going to let it ride....
  • I've heard that if you breakout when prego it's a sign of a baby girl.. anyone having a girl? My face is breaking out as well & that never happened when I was prego with my son.
  • It's a girl ^.^ they steal your beauty
  • That's what i've heard, i'm hoping so :) I have a 17month old son & hoping for a baby girl this time.
  • I have a girl and I am having a boy this timeol
  • Thank you! But I had bad acne with my girl and none with this one