I don't want to wear pants anymore!!!

edited May 2011 in Third Trimester
I'm too hot and uncomfy to wear pants anymore! I live in Florida and even in the house with the a/c on, I never stop sweating. Anyone else?

Comments

• I was gettin there until it rained here in bama the other day and cooled it back down to the 60s during the day
  • I live in minnesota its only 65 on a good day and I dont want to wear any clothes..im swelling and am huge...
  • I barely wore clothes through summer, to hot lol
  • @Karla_with_a_K and @kaylin
    Weather in the 60's sounds amazing!! It's high 80's-90's here. I'm only comfy in dresses or when I can soak in my pool.
  • I hate clothes anyway! But its only gonna get worse when summer really hits here.
    @SOSmommy what part of florida? I'm originally from Pensacola!
    @Karla_with_a_K what part of bama? Lol, I live in Mobile now!
  • As soon as u get home it's panties and tank top time!
  • @lucy_loo_288 I live in pell city.. Close to bham.. I have A bff that lives in mobile :)@sosmommy I WISH I had my own pool to swim in.. 4 family members have pools though
  • It's 46° here and I'm not wearing pants lol.
  • @booface oh yes, in the house it's undies and a T-shirt. I only throw on a dress to leave the house. lol
  • I'm in cali! ill n wearing dresses alllllll summet :)
  • Thank goodness I'm due in a few weeks!! I can't imagine going through the entire summer!
  • Girl I'm with you... i leave on fl to no pants just summer dress
  • I live in Florida, palm beach nd I'm with u. All I where are bathing suit coverups around the house. It's to damn hot here
  • Im in Puerto Rico and in here is like 95° is way to hot, i hate when have to use cloth, but i live with to many people so e decide to stay in my room and take everythong off, i wish it was 60° or the other you guys says bc that is cold in here
  • Im in az and i usaly jabe shorts and a top on unless i go out but it sucks thank goodness i only have 7 weeks left id die being prego in the az summer heat
  • I'm with u
  • I would love to wear clothes...lol I just domt have any that fit anymore..
  • Im 30 weeks today and the heat in Cali
    Was killing me...until the rain hit other wise its tank and unddies like @booface
  • In mobile,al its hot as hell, I am wearing dresses now or either my bf shirts and maternity shorts
  • I live in south florida...i told my bf I was just going to go naked for the next 7 weeks! Too hot for clothes. Dresses even feel too much for me.
  • I completely agree. I am from florida and the heat justs sucks... plus the extra heat we are putting off makes it worse! I'm just thankful it has been nice and cool at night where I live :) I live by gainsville not sure if you guys are getting the nice cool nights or not.