Where is my hair?

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
I haven't shaved my legs in 6 weeks and it's hardly grown back at all! There's not even any hair at all above my knees. My vag though is a different story hahaha. I feel like I have some crazy hairless leg disease.

Comments

• Ya I had a phase when the hair on my legs didn't grow at all, it was awesome! Didn't last though.
  • Hey, don't jynx yourself! I'd be thankful!
  • Lmao my leg hair has slowed down too but ur right about the lady part being out of control lol ;)
  • My vag hair is the same way now
  • Lol I am thankful! I just wish this little phase my legs are going through would have waited until it was actually nice enough to be wearing shorts because right now I don't really see a reason to shave anyway. :P I hope it lasts until then!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ugh im the same way and not to mention the other night i was shining a light to my belly becus he was moving i was trying to show my bd we were in the dark n i noticed lil hairs around my belly button i wanted to cry i never had that ever :(
  • @lil_buggie_3 nope, girl! Maybe she's taking all my hair and adding it to her collection. She's going to come out with hair all the way down to her butt!

• Essl
    Lzwl
  • @happimommy89 you poor thing! Pluck them!
  • edited May 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @lil_buggie_3 well I like gorillas!
  • You can have some of mine, lol. It seems like my hair is growing 8x as fast as normal! And I'm getting it in weird places.. belly, nipples, chin, ugh!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol what you cant see doesn't matter anyways..
  • Haha right!