Girl named that start with an A

Comments

• I saw a little girl with the name Aren(pronounced like erin)
  • Im naming my lil mama Alayiah :)
  • @Babymamma18 do you have the pregly app for your phone? If so, they have added baby names to it. I would look there. I like the name Abrella, Abby for short!
  • Autumn is my favorite
    I also like Adena
    Ashlynn
    Ava
    Amberly
    Ashton
    Alexia
  • Alivia and call her Ally :)
  • Anna! That's my name ;)
  • Audene adelle auburn analise aniya amber
  • Arieanna
  • My lil girl that passed away her name was alisha leigh
  • Asia
    alliston
    arielle
    annie
    Allie
    Ashton
    Ambria
    alex
    Amery
    amber
    addonna
    Aida
    Audra
    Aurora
    adelle
    Ainslee
    let us know if any sound good ;)
  • thanks everyone.
    its so hard finding a name that my fiance likes too LOL hes sooo difficult.
  • Amiyah !
    Im Absolutely In Love With This Name But My BD Hates It . If I Have A Girl Thats What I Wanted But I Cant Use It ): !
  • yea boys are buttheads i love alot of names that he hates. bleh :p
    but i loveee the name amiyah very pretty
  • We are naming our daughter Ariana Renae <3 its the only girls name we could agree on. And I've grown to love it. Baby names are like wedding dresses ... once you decide on which one you want you have to quit looking :) good luck mama
  • Amethyst
    Alyce ( my middle name pronounced al-ee-ce)
    Amanda
    Annabelle
    Asia
    Adora
    Amy
    Autumn
    Addison
    Abigail
  • @5lilangels I know a lil baby girl here named that its so cute shes my sisters friends daughter.shes definetly a lil ray of sunshine cuz of how cuute she is lol
  • I love ayla and avery!
  • My oldest is Alaysia like saying Malaysia n dropn the m.... I love the name AyvahLee... I'm havn another girl in July so I'm trying to find a name now too....
  • Anya
    alyvia
    Asha
  • I love Aria & Arianna...but Adelynn (Ada-Lynn) ia starting to grow on me now! Glad I'm having a boy now b/c IDK which one I would choose:)
  • I have an Aaliyah! Love that name!
  • im trying to be as original as possible with names. but it seems like every name i like is pretty common for this year. like Ava is #5.

i really like AnaSophia & i would call he ana or just sophie. idk soo confusing.

we originally thaught she was a boy & boy names were super easy for us. we were ganna name him Roman Elijah. but that will just be our boys name for our next baby.
  • Ive always thought the name adilayde was cute prounounced (add-a-laid)