Please ladies pray :( UPDATE

edited May 2011 in Health
I went to the dr today and woot woot im 3 cm and gonna be induced if nothin happens by monday but they I get the worst call ever my grandpa (who is my heart and soul) is doing really bad and may not make it he is doing really bad and everyone is saying that he keeps asking if hes gonna make it im scared to death I cant stop crying I planned to name my daughter after him (i am named after him too) and he has been soo excited I cant loose him I need him to be there with me through this my grandparents are like my mom I dunno what else to do but pray please ladies pray for him please :(

Comments

• I'll be praying hun
  • Oh man I seriously hope he ay least gets to met your little angel. Hoping for you hun.
  • :( prayers for you and your grandpa and your family. Have faith that he will be there for you no matter what. I'm sorry for your sadness. :(
  • Praying for him and you!
  • Praying for you amd your family.
  • Sending prayers up.
  • Sending lots of prayers & well wishes for your grandfather, you, & your baby. I know easier said than done but try to think positive and not get too stressed. Your baby feels all of that & I'm sure no matter what your grandfather wouldn't want you to risk anything. Take care.
    Also, your picture is adorable!
  • U ladies are a blessing it means a lot to.me on a lighter note I have been spotting slightly and cramping a little like mild contractions so im prayin my baby comes so she can meet her grandpa and im really hoping grandpa can see her grow up some just keep prayin ladies u are amazing
  • Im definitely praying for u & ur family! I pray that God gives ur grandfather the strength he needs to keep him going as long as possible! I lost my grandmother May 29th of last year & her dying wish was for a great grandchild... im sorry i couldnt give it to her b4 then but i kno shell be looking down from heaven when my baby is born! I pray ur grandfather has the chance to meet his.... Theres nothing like Grandparents :)
  • Praying for you <3
  • Praying For yu
  • Update I seen my pap today n hes lookin a little better he was jokin around a bit and happy to see me keep those prayers comin girls he is gettin color back still having hrt trouble n his kidneys quit but the pnemonia is not as bad....im tryin to stay positive.....still no baby
  • He is n my preyers as well as a grate labour n delievery
  • I will keep you & your family in my prayers... I wish you all the best <3
  • awh I'm naming my next son after my grandpa too!!! ill be praying for the 3 of all!
  • Praying fa u huni