extreme couponing

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
Anyone else like this show?

Comments

• I LOVE it! Has taught me a lot
  • It has taught me a lot too. I used to coupon a couple years ago afyer I had my daughter, but not like that. I don't know what I would do with a stockpile tho... I don't have the room.. thinking about doing it and donating it to tthose who need it.
  • i love it! i seriously think those ladies need to be personal shoppers. they'd sure as hell get my business.
  • @mszcastillo oh I completely agree. I think it would be a great buisness. I saw this one where this lady saved over 1200 I was like omg lol
  • @KalikoJenie, Im so glad you said that! I saw this episode where a woman had a whole storage room full of diapers, and yet no children. And I find myself wondering why one would just keep those when there are so many orphanages, daycares, and low income families that could use those.
  • @CaptainMorgaine see I think I saw that one or where this guy had over 1000 toothpastes. I was like there us no need for that. Donate to the homeless or less fortunate especially since he said he got them for free. Or the one where the lady had cat food and no cat got me too.. I think some take it too far for selfish reason, but if you did that and donate it I think that could help stamp put some hunger annd hygiene for people
  • I love that show. but I do like the ones that donate too.
  • <3 that show..
  • It made me so mad last week.when that couple had a million boxes of cereal and they were like oh this will not last us very long.. I'm like uhh donate it? You don't NEED it .. the one guy def donated and donates stuff all the time..