How Will You Pass the Time Till Your Due Date?

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
I'm in week 17 and Oct.30 seems ages away. I'm so anxious. One thing helping me pass the time is looking forward to summer movies. Pirates, X Men First Class and the Hangover...

How are you guys getting through the wait?

It's torture!!!

Comments

• I go camping everyear so I know that will help...plus im going to be making a bunch of stuff for baby so that will help too Haha
  • O I have two toddlers that keep me on my toes :) I'm 22weeks an it feels like time is flying by
  • less ur 17 weeks i just turned 6 weeks and it seem like it taking forever...but me goin to college and works helps a lil....but when im just sittin it seems forever
  • @garbagebandfan camping sounds like so much fun. Staying busy does the trick!
  • Plus we all have each other to help make the time go by haha
  • @breewashington08 I'd imagine you are plenty busy! Glad time is flying by for you :)
  • Sitting on my butt. Due in a week n im on bedrest. Want to paint but have no canvas and can't go out to get any :-(
  • @marinemommynwifey Congrats on your pregnancy. Any morning sickness? Yes, work and school leads to a busy schedule. I own a company so that keeps me busy, but like you said, down time is torture.
  • Lol theyr crazy litl 1's... I wish time wld slow dwn tho! My husband an I are lookin to move to a bigger house b4 the baby gets here. Feels like we're being rushd n runnin outa time... I am lookin fwd to the hangover 2 tho!!! The 1st hangover was the shit lol
  • @garbagebandfan thank God for pregly and our fellow pregger women!
  • I'm doing summer classes so my 12wks can pass on by like My others wks did...ready for my ladiibugg arrival
  • I have a 2 year old who thinks shes older then she really is, so im busy pretty much all day, plus I work.....im planning to keep working until I can no longer walk...lol...and im 27 weeks, and time is just going too fast.....
  • @bambi_bump you are so close, hang in there. Bedrest must be hard - I hope time flies fast for you.
  • @breewashington08 sounds like lots of exciting changes. I think the sequel will be hysterical.
  • @blackbarbie10 taking classes seems like a wise idea to make time fly.
  • I seen bradley cooper on ellen an they played a clip of the movie it looks sooo funny. Can u believe mike tysons tatoo artist is sueing the hangover producer for copyright reason cuz of stu's tatoo in the movie?!
  • @mazyg08 it seems like it goes faster if you already have children. that is a blessing. working definitely helps too.
  • I'll be at my beach house as of next weekend can't wait hopfully the weather gets warm and stays warm so that I can spend the rest of it soaking up the sun.
  • @LilOneOnTheWay Thanks only on bedrest til Friday then ill either be sent to hospital or left to my own devices again. If alls well I'm off to get painting supplies on Saturday lol.
  • WHAT? Suing for that? So pathetic!
  • @rachdb I hope you get sunny skies all the way! Fingers crossed and what a great way to spend the time.
  • Thanks so much!!! :D
  • I plan on floating my fat ass in my pool all summer lmao...as long as mother nature isn't a bitch all summer long...I'm due august 27th so summer is gonna be rough
  • @bambi_bump I hope you can get back to painting soon. I like to paint, also, and want to create some art for the baby's room. another way to pass time.
  • @kalasthename that is funny! Enjoy the time and hope the weather cooperated.