WHY ARE YOU SO HAIRY!?

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
My stomach has so much hair like all over it! WHYYYYY!? Its like blonde, really long peach fuzz, I hate it! And it itches. I feel likie chewbaca! Not kidding! And the worst part, it 2 weeks after you have a babt, you SHED it all off, in clumps. SSHHHEEDD! I am not a dog! lol >:p my hubby says it cause im half black, I dont think race has anythingto do with it.?

Is anyone else like this?! :-ss

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol I would not look forward to shedding. Maybe you should get some Nair lol.
  • @lil_buggie_3 DONT DO THAT! hahahah i read it turns it black, and thickkk, then your babydaddy will have to braid it for you :-)) jk
  • Shave it. I do to mine.. its only hair or wax...
  • @jess8D7 really? I heard it grew back black!!! And thick.
  • My tummy is getting hairier too :(
  • Mines the same way I shave my "happy trail" but not the rest
  • Im hispanic and im getting hairy and feel like chewbaca too. lol BUT my mom and aunt told me that whatever I do.... DO NOT shave it. It will grow back darker and thicker. Its better to shed it off after the baby then to have it and have to shave it for ever.
  • OMG me too!!! i went from having a happy trail to a happy meadow!!!!!! bot cool especially when no one told you not to shave it to begin with... now it looks like my pubes dont end until my belly button!!!!
  • Im a mini chewbacca myself :(|)
  • I'm the same! My belly is so hairy and I have a happy trail that's crooked, lol. But the weird thing is the hair on my legs stopped growing.
  • My belly has long, coarse black hair on my happy trail, mind you im of irish n russian decent, my black belly pubes make me laugh.
    Now the chin hair...dont get me started
  • There is no proof of hair growing back thinker and longer! I've been shaving my arms for years and my hair came back lighter and thinner... and im hispanic/ native american...
  • Are you having a boy? Probably a wive's tale, but I have it too and I'm told it's more prominent with boys.
  • Lol my tummy is so hairy! I had a small happyyyy trail and now its all over and its long and black -.- I hate to think how summer is gunna go! But dont shave cuz then it wont shed off after the baby is out ! But @babykixalot I sure hope that wives tale is true! I wanna boy. (: I find out on the 31st
  • I wouldnt shave it! But if u Nair or wax it then it actually comes back thinner..
  • I'm Irish English with super fair skin so yeah, I was surprised too about my tummy all of a sudden being long peach fuzzy! Ew!
  • @babykixalot I didnt know that an old wives tail, I dont know what im having yet, but thats awesome! :)

And I dont wanna shave itm but I want it GONE! I feel like i have to comb it to get it to stay down! SOOOOO annoying. Maybe nair, but that shizit stinks! BAD!
  • @HonestlyHopeful Aww! Well, good luck and fingers crossed for you! Let's just say it's true then :)
  • @HonestlyHopeful I forgot to tell ya, I'm having a boy... or a girl with giant testicles lol
  • @Emmalee7 it's true in my case... Love the spelling of your name, btw!
  • @babykixalot oh my goodness :D I sure hope its true for me too! Ahhhh I'm exited! congratulations!
  • My belly has gotten extremely hairy!!! :( my mom picks on me bout it all the time! Idk what im having yet but i've had this gut feeling from the beginning that im having a boy....so that wise tale could be true...
  • mine was also like that and idk why now that i had my baby 4 days ago my tummy looks weird still hairy and looking like jello lol I just want to shave it haha
  • Ugh I'm hairy too, my belly is covered in fuzz, I have hair on my toes, and by the end of the day my legs and pits are already growing again. So are there any hairy people having girls? Maybe bust the wise tale, even though I'm hoping for a boy
  • I shaved mine since being younger, and the happy trail part did get thicker and blacker. But now I nair it.. but it irritates my skin a little so I just keep adding lotion instead of scratching. 10 min max if you're gunna nair it.
  • I'm not so sure if nair is safe when prego. I get dry waxed from European Wax. It is nationwide so there might be one near you. I'm not sure if it is international. Good luck!