maxi or depends???

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Sooo i usually wear pads but i saw that some women after birth they use depends...so now im like "hmmm...interesting" which one would you use??

Comments

• Maxi !!!! I neva wanna see my grown ass in a diaper until god forbid I'm old and can't walk lol
  • I guess it 'depends' on the person! :)
  • Hmm..its got me thinking now and they have the ones that look just like undies too!!
  • I HATE wearing pads b.c. they always scrunch up. So I'd probably use the underwear looking ones.
  • Yeah i know! Its like you gonna go thru that 24 pack in 3 days soo depends sounds like a good thing
  • ohh and I see on your ticker only 4 days to go! YAY! :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • At the Hosp I had my son at they put a pad inside a diaper and that's what u wear for first. Cpl hours I couldn't wait for a plain pad lol
  • Depends for me!! I hate pads and was told by a friend they're actually more comfortable!! Idk i guess i'll find out.
  • I think imma try the depends ; so imma be changing my diaper and my sons diaper lmao
  • I used pads for the first couples I used some mesh panties the hospital gave me with a huge bed size pad the I went to some really big pads with 1day I was wearing regular maxis then in abt 5days just a liner now its been 4 wks today & I havent bled in the last wk and a half so I wouldnt say you need depends but then again everyones different
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @sexymommyof2 Omg lmfao!!! That made me laugh sooo hard!!!

If my bf saw me come home with a pack of depends I would NEVER hear the end of it. Lol. But I like @homebirthadvocate 's idea!!
  • I just used pads, I don't remember bleeding heavier than a heavy period after I leave the hospital.