Anybody still working full-time that's due soon?

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
I just want to know if anybody is still working other than me. I'm 34w3d and I'm tried. Even thought I don't do as much work as before I still doing other things in are clinic as far as calling about labs faxing things off etc, but I'm so tried like its hard for me to seat at the desk. Plus I work 13 hours every other day. And I still have to take care of my three little ones plus hubby when I get home. Ugh I'm sleepy now.

Comments

• UGh! Take a nap hun! I'm still ft, but I take 1 day off extra(4 work days) breaks up my week. It sux!!
  • Thanks jamie77
  • I am 36w6d and still full time I'm due 10th next month and my last full day is the 3rd but will work part time till the 11th just can't afford to be gone long, I wish I could sit, I stand about 9 hours a day only sit to do paper work or if everything is done and no one comes in
  • @ lilloulou~ I plan on working until my due date unless she comes early. I'm due June 28 so I have 40 days. But I work every other day so not to bad. I still get sleepy my feet get hot lol. I just a big mess right now.
  • I know how u feel, only way ill stop workin is if she comes early too or dr says so or my boss, but she is letting me work as long as I feel up to it, and she told me to have a back up plan in case I'm at work when I go into labor so we worked it out
  • Yeah same here I work in a clinic so I'm good. Well Congrats and I don't feel by myself about working to the end. I need the money bills are still coming lol
  • I know my final paycheck will pay rent for july. Just not wsg or lights or my insurance or my phone bill or put gas in the car, gonna go back part time after a month or so
  • I'm almost 37 weeks, working full time 12hr shifts, which always turn into 13hr shifts. Working until I go into labor, I guess.
  • I work 35 hours a week and am 33 weeks today.. I work at a daycare and am always exhausted!
  • Well I'm only 29 weeks, i work for best buy mobile, and I'm working 35-40 hours a week and I'm ready to go on maternity leave!!! Lol
  • edited May 2011
    I worked full time til 41 weeks... ill be 42 weeks sat.. this child needs to hop out..
  • Im only in my 33rd week, but i work full time also. I plan on working up until i go into labor. But i agree iys getting harder! Im just so tired all the time:/ hang in there girl!!
  • I worked in a dental office with my last pregnancy dealing with hygiene and assisting, until I was about 8 months. I only stopped bc I was in a cart accident and it was advised by my dr
  • Okay thank you ladies at least I'm not the only one.@ Lilloulou I know that right about the rent lol. So I'm on my way to work for a half of day now.
  • I worked till,the night I had my little girl and I was a waitress working 40+ hrs a week and I intend to do the same this time
  • That's what I plan on doing.
  • @britneylynn was your lil girl on time? I am a server and I feel like all this work will have to induce labor. That and customers keep making me feel like I shouldn't be working and pregnant?!
  • No she was a week over due and they made me feel that way to but I had no choice but to work lol bills would have just piled up. But I understand completely what you are going thru