when does third trimester start??

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
?? help!

Comments

• Roughly 28 weeks. Depending where you look it will tell you 27-29 weeks :)
  • hm.. confusing!! idk how to look @ it.. I'm due aug 19??
  • How many weeks are you right now?
  • @27 weeks I would say you are about to start the third trimester. Congrats! The last is the longest :) i have 9 days left. And it feels like years lol
  • aw dang!! lucky! ya I'm 27w!! dangit ok thought it would b the fastest : /.
  • WOW! i'm due Aug 17th! so we are in the same week... im (obviously) 27 weeks as well. and after next week (28th week) "it is said" that i will be entering my third trimester! Yaaaay... someone that is close to my due date! :)
  • yayyy :))) woohooo!!! how u feelin?? first bby ?? @bunny_424
  • @naliibby2 I'm due Aug.21 I can't wait to start third trimester so I Can get this over with
  • @ naliibby2 ... well im on bedrest for the time being, i had a bladder infection which made me start having contractions. I go back to the doc tomorrow (hopefully they'll take me off bedrest) . And nope, not 1st baby... i have a 5 yr old daughter. This will be my 1st son and i cant wait to meet him!
  • I've always been told a "full" 27 weeks... so day 7 of week 27, lol. I hate how confusing it can be! Lol...
  • I'm due aug.17th, so start week 28 tomorrow, I look at it as tomorrow starts.the third trimester
  • edited May 2011
    I'm also due in aug my due date is aug 14 I just turn 28 weeks yesterday I go an take that glucose test 2morrow plus I have to get my 17p shot and also ladies when u hit the 28 weeks mark u will start goin to the doc every 2 weeks which is good cause now I go to my high risk and regular ob every 2weeks
  • 28 weeks yesssss my due date Aug 18 finally third trimester is here can't wait I feel tired LOL
  • @tlg81 we have the same EXACT due date!! lol. what are u having? im having a boy,
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 28th week.I visit my doc every month until 28w and that's the 7 month.
  • kk koo.. 2 more days!! :)
  • Due aug 17th also 84days wooohooo lol
  • woohoooo!! ita so close!!!!
  • I am due August 20th!! Wow.. we are all really close together!! I have 87 days left and I am in my third trimester!!
  • Basically 28weeks.
    I just started my 28th week and I'm now in my 3rd trimester. I'm due August 23rd.
  • @mommaof3inmi aww yeaa we r :) how u doing!! what's that on ur tummy paint? cute!
  • I'm 27 weeks I say its 27 weeks 40/3
  • I am doing alright!! Starting to swell and stuff now! How is ur pregnancy going? Actually the foot prints on my stomach are tattoos of my other childrens foot prints!!
  • @mommaof3inmi aww... aw really.. I dont think I'm.starting to swell.. mayb a lil.cuz mii rings n sandals feel.a lil tighter but not excessivly... yet!!! probably cuz I don't do anything : /... aww thata cutee !! I can't wait till I can get a footprint tatt of mii bby girl !!