aint that a kick in the.......

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Lung. Lol I keep getting kicked in my left lung and everytime it makes me cough a lil. Lol and if she's not kickin me in the lung she is tryin to exorcist style escape thru the left side of my belly. Its kinda freaky looking. Where does your baby like to kick you at ? :)

Comments

• Baby is head down.. Her butt is on my right side feet are on the left..
  • My baby likes to kick me down there Idk. Y
  • Both babies are head down so I have a butt in both sides and feet in both sides of my ribs. Haha gets vicious looking sometimes!
  • @jerseymommy mine did that alot before she flipped. I think that's them wanting out lol:)

@luvbump that's the exact same way my baby is :)

@mrsstanley_x2 oh man...lol I can imagine. I bet that hurts tho. :/ I hate getting kicked in the ribs
  • Hah. Wrong face @mrsstanley_x2 supposed to be :-q
  • Haha no worries! And some days I wake up expecting cracked ribs and I'm so sore it hurts to be touched! Buuuut not long now so I can tough it out. Lol :)
  • I get kicked in the front and in the pelvic bone. I got kicked in the bladder for the first time yesterday. Very uncomfortable :(
  • @mrsstanley_x2 how far along are you? Boys? Girls? Boy/girl?

@victoriab ah the bladder kick lol I've had quite a few of those. It is very uncomfortable. Especially when they kick your bladder so hard you leak =X
  • The bladder kick is the worst! Lol I swear this morning he thinks it's the black belt competition for the kung fu he's been practicing...the kicks are everyyyywhere! ;-)
  • @snikta127 I'm going on 34 weeks, and boy girl. Lol little girl in my left plays all night, little boy in my right plays all day!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.