Fought my baby daddy

Im 8 mnths preggo tomoro. Me n my bby daddy got a complicated relationship he was talkin shit about my mom n I didnt say nuthin I stood quiet but when I seen he try to throw away the food I bought my mom btw she havent been feeling good I snapped! I kept punchin him in his face n he try to grab me so I wouldnt hit him anymore but I got one last punch to his nose n I think I broke it. Theyre was blood everywhere n I dont feel bad cuz he always talkng shit bout my mom n me his bby mother I got fed up n handled him stra8. I needed to vent!!!

Comments

• :o at least he didnt hit you. So im guessin you guys arent together? I would be so pissed!
  • Be careful, hun!
  • I wish I could punch someone in the face...like my bd sil.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dang girl you're emotions really got to you, good that he didn't hit you back but why is it okay to hit a man or anyone like that? It would be terrible if he hit you in that way because you talked shit and got him mad but I don't think its right to hit him unless he was being/ trying to be violent with you. Not trying to down you or anything but I don't think anyone should be hitting someone else like that unless you were threatened physically. Hope things get better for you, no good for momma to be stressed like that
  • Whew yeah not a good situation what if he'd have hit u back? Or if u ever say something that pisses him off to the point he starts punching u in the face.
  • Wow, you need to cool down and chill at your moms then apologize for hitting him later
  • I don't think its ok to hit someone repeatedly like that. He could press charges and cps will be all over you. He shouldnt be talking about your mom like that either though. Maybe leaving would have been a better choice. I hope things get better and he at least learned his lesson.
  • i wish i could do that to mine..
  • Wow. you remind me of that chick on teen mom, or whatever that show is, who was beating the shit out of her boyfriend...and look how she turned out. Be careful, you're growing a little baby in there...doesn't seem very "motherly". Maybe next time just kick his ass out of the house?
  • When I opened this I thought that I would read a story about you fighting him to defend yourself and/or your child but I guess its the opposite. As much as I hate to dignify this foolishness with a response I know that I have a hard time with being overly opinionated. To put your hands on a male [or female for that matter] just because they're saying something that's frustrating you is just trifilin for lack of a better word. I've seen and heard of too many females go off on their boyfriends, husbands, bd and when they hit them back they hop to the phone to call the police. We can't go blaming every childish or just plain stupid thing we do on our emotions and take some responsibility. I'm sure you don't want your child to grow up fighting just because some other kid says something they don't like. Smh I could go on and on about why this is wrong. I pray that you learn how to resolve issues in a better manner and learn to effectively communicate with you bd for the sake of everyones [bd, baby, and you] well being.
  • edited May 2011
    @teuy ok b4 anyone start having opinions in my topic abouy me hittin him let me clear it out b4 I got pregnant he use to beat me n I never fought back no1 knows all the pain I went thru by myself I kno I couldve left him but I stood when I found out I was expecting our child last nite was just me snappin from everythin he put me thru n I have no regrets cause I had enough its hard to explain this when none of my fam n friends knew,about my abuse so b4 u judge n say ur opinion ask ur self who are you to judge? Thanks..
  • He has beat me in d past over the littlest things n I never said or fought back I held it in but last nite I got tired of him nd I snapped he needed to be put in his place I care about him cause I do but I felt better afterwerds...
  • @i_anaya we make up to break up but he knows my mom is sick n yea me n her have sumtimes issues but shes my mother she deserves a respect so I told him
  • I'm not judging at all. I just want to know why stay with someone who would even consider beating you. That sounds so sad and scary. How do you not kill him in his sleep?
  • @coolbabybeans yea I think he learned his lesson
  • @Blueberrysmom I ask myself that everyday I guess im stupid because I dont have an answer its hard to get away from him
  • edited May 2011
    Well take care of yourself and good luck to you and baby. If you do kill him in his sleep be sure to make it look like an accident.
  • Your tuff!
  • First let me say this , never stay with a man because of child or children! Second yday I celebrated 18 years since my mom was killed by domestic violence, so basically the message u sending your child is that its ok cause I want to make it work for u ! No its not ok! Those r just excuses, my mom left 5 children behind. Do u think she knew it would kill her, nope she didnt and u want either! Instead of fighting back, get out and move on! If a man beats me, he better pray I dont kill em but I want put my hands on my husband either! We love each other and fighting is not how we show it! :) be safe!
  • I thnk tht yea its wrong to do to others what u dnt want done to urself.... but he was still abusing u mentally n emotionally by talking about your mom then trying to throw her food away.... tht hurts u n u just snapped n reacted on impulse which is normal.... eri body say its really bad on ur part but if they were in your shoes prob would have did the same thing.... like tht is ur child's father and regardless I no u still care about him.... u wouldn't want him hurt.... but ur tired of being hurt.... thank God he didn't hit u back and u should apologize about his nose and tell him how u feel....may b he needed to get ruffed up a little hope things get better before baby comess
  • Well take care of yourself and that baby whatever you do ;-) I say find a guy who treats you like the great person you probably are!
  • @mommy2be_4 thank u for your story made me cry n opend my eyes thankk u
  • I would be careful because pregnant or not its still domestic abuse...
  • @neek yea dats how I feel n I told him this mornin n I apologixe bout his nose but not about snappin lol I felt I did was right girl.

Thanks for all ur positives comments!
  • I don't think anyone understands what it's like to be abused. As a child my step dad abused me and my 2 brothers. As I got older I started to hate his ass. One day when I got enough he caught me on the wrong day when he put his hands on my mother and I promise I tried my hardest to put his ass in a coma. As women we can sometimes hold in so much anger till one day we just snap, and that's what happened to @janellesmommie. She got fed up and beat his ass for old and new. So girl I feel you ; )