intellegender

2»

Comments

• Ok so I did cabbage test twice. Once n evening and again with first morning urine. Both times it got darker. So girl! I looked at some other forums about it and think somepeople read color results wrong thinking its a girl but I think if it lighten at all it is a boy. Anyone else try?
  • Did cabbage test and it was def purple! So girl,but confused bc some say purple is boy and pink girl! Oh well just for fun I guess!
  • Thank u for posting results! Purple or blue is girl and dark Red or pink is boy. If ur hubby or son takes it it will turn pinkish
  • from what I saw people would post their results and bc it wad a dark red they considered it purple but if u get a truegirl result u can compare and see what a true purple result is
  • I wonder if like inteligender test if sex bf 72 hrs affects. Some people feel that all inteligender is is a oh test like cabbage test
  • ph....not oh test
  • ... mine said boy.... I'm having a girl....

• So ladies can you do this cabbage test as early as 8 1/2 wks?
  • Thanx for posting results
  • Ok so I tried to do the cabbage test. When I boiled it, the water was dark purple. So when I added the urine it just turned even darker. Did I just boil it to long or why was it so dark?
  • @blessedmommyof3.... I found out my gender at 13 weeks, but they did do a transvaginal ultrasound to determine it.
  • It works! U must follow directions or results with not be correct.
  • I did the intelligender and it came out girl. THey say that there are more wrong boy results than there are girls. Se we'll see in 5 days if it was correct for me.
  • its a novelty thing just cause it was right dosent mean anything it has a 50/50 chance
  • We are buying one for fun tomorrow and we find out on Monday at our 22 week scan. So I will let you know how it works for me
  • Ok I followed the directions to a T. I took it at 18 weeks, it came back boy. I did the penny test and it came back boy. I am gonna try the cabbage test this week. And my sonogram is set for march 7th. So we will see........