did any one get a 3d ultrasound to find out what their having?

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
I'm only 15 weeks and 4 days and I was thinking about getting 3d ultrasound to find out what out what I'm having . Any thoughts

Comments

• Oh wow does that work? I find out my babys gender on the 11th march and cannot wait I'm too excited :)
  • My cousin did, she said it was amazing! I would check your area to find the nearest place and their pricing. I wish I could get one don't have the money though.
  • Yh same its about 150 pounds lol something that I think I could wait a few more weeks for lol :)
  • Lol I would wait till your scheduled ultrasound. Then get a 3d when your about 26 weeks the picture will be a million times better.
  • I'm 13 weeks and having a 3d sonogram tomorrow I'm so excited :)
  • I didn't do a 3d to find out the sex, 2d is good enough for me to see my little girls privates but the same day I found out the sex and every apt after that I got 3d images. I love them. She's a little fatty with giant cheeks. I'm bringing her 3d pics to labor with me for motovation, she's so darling :)
  • Im 20 weeks hopefully at my next one ill get a 3d
  • My sister found out at 13 weeks with a 3D, but I would wait till at least 26 weeks when the baby has more fat and looks more like he/she will when they are born ( so much cooler later)
  • my girl n I r definitely gettin a 3d ultrasound for our lil one. dont know what we r havin yet
  • I got one at 20 weeks w both of my girls, and def. Will do it again w this one!