loss of hair?

edited May 2011 in Health
Okay so my baby will be a month in 5 days and my hair keeps falling out! Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Ya with both mine. It happens it will grow bk don't worry
  • My baby is 4wks & 2days I havent lost my hair yet hopefully I wont .... @proudmomma I have a question how much weight did u gain during preg & how much have u lost since ?
  • Its normal.
  • It's normal, some babies go bald and it comes back
  • i was told that if you breastfeed that your hair might fall out a little but that it will grow back when you stop!!
  • It's called post partem alopecia, I know I spelled it wrong, and I'm a cosmetologist! Yes most women will loose some hair but it will return.
  • I had that too! It was a ton of hair, but I didn't really notice my hair getting thinner or anything, just lots of hair everywhere!
  • Its common to loose hair after birth of baby. What I've read.... about six months after birth ur skin and hair look amazing :)
  • Yeah after my second everyday in the shower id pull handfuls out!
  • @may1mommatobe I didn't gain anything. Pregnancy is my weight loss secret lol. I was 11lvs lighter at delivery then when I got prego. I have lost 15-16 lbs since. What about you?
  • Well my hair is everywhere. I hate it. I feel like its thinning lol. My bd says as long as it grows back then I can be bald for a bit
  • Oh wee I gained 32lbs & lost 23lbs since these last lbs are killing me plus I stay home all the time now wich I never did so I eat out of boredom
  • I go on small walks but I don't have much of an appetite but I get cravings still. I lost some of my milk cause I slacked. But I'm trying to get it back so that also will help. I so want to be smaller for summer
  • Yeah...i thought I was going bald....but my mom bought me a special shampoo that made it grow like miracle gro....it was amazing...my daughter is now 2 years old and my hair is amazingly healthy...i know that it will fall out after I have my second but im planning to buy me some secret shampoo....asap...
  • @mazyg08 lol can u email me the name of the shampoo cause I already have thin hair
  • I'll share it with everyone.....its a chile based shampoo, u can get it at any hispanic store....i got mine from mexico...lol....but apperently chile has something in it that will make hair grow. I will get the name of it from my mom and I will let u know.....
  • its hormone change
  • @mazyg08 awesome thank you! Does it smell good?