its already 71 degrees outside

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
I guess I'm staying in all day.

Comments

• Yep its about the same here in Chicago! Where r u from
  • Lol....i wish i could say the same its about 77 right now....you just gotta love texas!!!
  • Here too!! Gonna be another Georgia scorcher! The other day I took a cold shower and then sat in front of the A/C...summer is gonna kick this preggos butt this year lol
  • Lol dont i know it!!! I think im pretty used to it though! Dont know what i would do if i lived somewhere like chicago or up north!! I hhhaaatttee the cold! Never seen snow and i dont think i want to...lol
  • It's 80* here in south Houston (clear lake) We are expecting a high of 90* and the humidity is a whopping 78% already. Lame.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 74° in Detroit now. Gonna get up to low 80's
  • Its gonna be a warm day here in Chicago too!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wow you guys are making me sad. It's 50 here and probably won't get much warmer. I want some 70 degree weather. It's been a week since I've seen the sun!
  • Its 10 here n tx n its 103 already its hot
  • @honeybunny where you from, ill trade you! Supposed to be in upper eighties to nineties here all week :(
  • Yesterday it got up to 96 degrees in Georgia....I'm really not looking forward to the summer!!
  • In missouri, eighties today and HUMID! Severe storms expected for the next three days.
  • @jellybelly1015 I'm in Idaho and its rained everyday for almost two weeks the weather here is dumb one minute its sunny the next minute its snowing. I just need some sun I'm tired of being locked up in the house and I want to get my garden planted! Where are you at?
  • I live in NC it suppose to be 92 today. Its so humid and that sticky kinda of hot
  • @honeybunny in northern VA. You're still getting snow? I could deal with the heat, but it is the humidity I am dreading. Not as bad as GS, but yeck either way! :)
  • 94 in Miami!!!
  • @jellybelly1015 its off and on its more like slush. last couple days its been rain I remember a couple years ago we go snow in june it didn't stick though. I bet the humidity gets unbearable it doesn't get to humid here at this point I'm ok with any kind of heat humid heat dry heat anything I just wanna play outside and not have to wear a jacket!