Sister in law pregnant and I'm still ttc

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Just found out yesterday she is pregnant with her 4th and me and hubby are still trying for first :( soooooo unfair.

Comments

• life definitely stinks when it comes to things like that... and there will be many more, believe me. try not to get too upset over it girl, you will be the pregnant one soon i'm sure!! >:D< but i know it's a bummer... just happened to me, again! lol
  • edited May 2011
    Last year four of my friends were all pregnant pretty much one after the other. Then my SIL got pregnant around that time. We did get pregnant around the same time too but had a mc at 7 wks. When I was in the ER bleeding I was getting text messages of my friends having their babies and when I told them I just had a mc they said oh that sucks and started to send me pictures of their babies. Even for weeks after that I kept getting damn pictures sent to me so needless to say I finally just changed my number. I don't know if they were even thinking when they sent the messages and pictures but it really did hurt me..a lot. I was seriously hurting already that my husband and I were already ttc for almost a yr and then we had a mc. Then my SIL invited me to her baby shower and got pissed off when I told her no that I needed some more time. Even though I even bought her a gift.

So yeah it is pretty hard when you try so hard to get pregnant when its so easy for everyone else. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you. When your time comes (which im praying soon) you'll cherish and love your baby so much
  • edited May 2011
    I'm sorry hun, my heart goes out to the ttc club, I was there for 6yrs! I'm the last one in both families to have babies, a total of 9 grandchildren and of all my friends and coworkers, must gave put the smiley face on over a million times! Baby dust your way, with an overnight rush!!! ;) don't despair! The ones who wait the longest know what it is the most they are pushing for! Your day will come and you'll be a great mommy!!!
  • I felt so bad and didn't want to tell my sil when we got pregnant w our third. She is her godmother...I felt bad after our second and feared w this one...I knew how upset/depressed she was when we got pregnant w our first...out of 4 kids, 3 were expecting-she was the only one not :( baby dust ur way
  • Thanks everyone for all your words of encouragement. It truly means alot to me. I'm keeping my head held high and putting a smile on my face, and do less trying I guess lol. We are trying preseed this month so maybe it will happen but if it doesn't ill be okayy. Thanks again (:
  • @LovingYoungMommy awwe poor thing I know the feeling. It will happen for u...hang in there. I was ttc for three years and I finally have kids. Trust me keep going..it will pay off
  • I hear you! Since me & hubby have been ttc about 12 girls friends & family have become pregnant! It's sad especially ther ones that it was an oops! My sil is 10w now but she is one person I'm not upset over she and her dh.tried for 5 yrs & did invitro now I will be an aunt to twins in dec! :) good luck!
  • When I was preggers with my son and had my baby shower I invited a friend who I didn't know had a miscarriage only a few weeks before. She came thinking it wouldn't bother her and ended up in tears and I wanted so badly to comfort her, but knowing I was the one person who couldn't because I had what she wanted so badly was hard. I have since had a mc and know how hard it is to have preggers friends around.
    But when you do conceive you will be so happy you won't care about anyone else lol goodluck
  • I know exactly how u feel. My fiance and I was trying for 5 years it was so hard when my best friend close friends and family special my sis in law give me the good news for them they was expecting. I just give up a year ago I told my fiance we need to breakup cuz I can't give him the family he wants and I want him to be happy then he say we can get married this summer and after the wedding we can do the paper to adopt a kid. 2 month later we r expecting now am 21 weeks i wish u best luck take it easy baby