At the er :/

edited May 2011 in Second Trimester
Almost 15 weeks. Went to wipe after using the bathroom and notice brown spotting. Went back about 5 times and still there. Not gushing but enough that I couldn't sleep. Had little cramping but to ease my mind decided to come in and check. I know for most its normal but this is my first pregnancy and every little thing makes me nervous.

Comments

• If it puts your mind at ease then going in is the best thing to do even though its normal for some doesnt mean it is for you. Hope all is well with you and baby. Keep us updated.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hope all is well with you & baby. Keep us posted.
  • Thanks ladies. Everything is normal. Even got to see baby on ultrasound that always a plus :) heart rate is 151 and baby was very active. I just had to make sure or else I would of worried myself sick. Now time for some much needed sleep
  • Am glad everything went ok. Glad to hear the baby is ok.
  • I'm glad that everything is ok!
  • Glad everything is OK. And yay for seeing baby;-)
  • U did the right thing hun, id go nuts. Glad everythng turned out fine
  • im glad everything is okay!!
  • Glad everything is ok and I was the same way with my first the l&d nurses got used to seeing me any little thing that looked or felt outta wack I was either in the e.r. Or at my doctors office its your mommy instincts coming in that's all and congrats
  • Glad ur ok, how's it going?