only 9 days to go

edited May 2011 in Third Trimester
I just realised today that im in single didgits and only have 9 days to go im so excited

Comments

• *digits
  • I have 4 days ... been having few nick an pains last few days fingers crossed
  • @keelz.:) yea thats.exciting. I have a c.section next fri so good luck to u. I only have 11days. Hope all goes well
  • @kaylin i have a csection to i cant wait lol and good luck to you @littlemisscvl good luck i hope your baby comes soon
  • I hope so to :( want to lie and be able to get comfy again
  • 13 days for me hopefully less
  • @keelz wow congrats i cant wait to be in single digits...im so scared tho as time gets closer lol its like reality smacking you in the face lol....this my first so maybe thats why :/

12days left...
  • I dont think the feeling of being scared changes this is my third but im still scared as doing it all over again lol. You will be ok though you will be more excited i think once u are in labour ooo how exciting...@prettykiki @littlemisscvl i know how you are feeling i just want my body back to lol so u can sleep comfy again on your stomach oooand for it not to hurt when u move lol good luck to all you ladies
  • Awww lol well good luck :)
    Thanks hun..
  • Only 8 days left since its after midnight and I can't wait to meet my baby girl. I'm so in love with her already.
  • @kcoolzchic congrats u bet you are excited i know i am. Im also having a little girl cant wait to meet her, still have no name though lol its so much harder chosing a name for a girl than a boy, good luck to u i wish u a wonderful delivery
  • @keelz I want to name her Kaidyn but ill put a name with her face. And I didn't have any trouble naming my son. Ugh I'm sure you'll find the perfect name when you actually see her face. Good luck and congrats to you.
  • I have 16 days left and ill do anything to go into labour...i just wanna go back to my size
  • @kcoolzchic thats a pretty name, @babykiyah2011 i know how u r feeling i want my body back to lol i want energy back and to be able to move with out it hurting lol. Not much longer to go for you, try having alot of sex, or walking i had friends that worked for them to go into labour and i heard the castor oil thing works to.
  • Yah imma try those things next week..just tired of being pregnant...I'll do anything lol
  • I've got 16 days left, and I'm ready to hand my womb mate her eviction papers!!!
  • I have 9 days 2 :-)
  • I have 16 days left too. Little brat still hasn't turned head down.