Who else is gonna be pregnant alllllll summer long??

Comments

• due oct. 21.. and am going to be prego all summer.. lol.. i have my prego swimwear on the way.. yay so excited.. i hope i got the right size cause i would hate to have to send it back and wait another week to get it.. we will see.. no bikini for me lol.. a tankini will do .. cause ive already had two kids and they left me with beautiful love marks.. lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sept 27th ish here and I'm already miserable.. and I'm from Missouri.. bleh I hate summer here..
  • I'm due in July this time, but my first was due in September. I remember being pregnant and so uncomfortable all summer! Hang in there Mamas! %%-
  • Im due in jan. I wont be too big..but ill be getting there. Oregon doesn't get too hot usually though.
  • Me... I'm due November 16th and I live in phx AZ. Blah!
  • I'm due October 2nd and I live in Arizona -_- 109 degree weather is an every day thing. I'm 5 months and already short of breath I feel trapped all the time :( help!
  • Me am due Dec 10 the fun just about to start. We just have to stay in a AC room n lots of water. 7 more months to Dec it's fells like forever
  • I will....due 11/17. Live in VA and the summers are miserable here.
  • Me! Due in November and it is already gonna be 101 tomorrow here in Texas
  • Me too im due 9th nov where i live we only get at the most 21 days of summer all spaced out hopefully ill b fine
  • im due aug 31 :( an im already always hot
  • due july 4th . so not all summer but its going to be very hott !!!
  • I'm not due until august 29th. Not to mention my birthday is the 22nd. Its already 90 degrees at 7 in the afternoon. I dread this summer ):
  • Ugh nov 14 im gonna die!!!! Lol im in fla.
  • I'm due September 1st. so i will be :( :(
  • I am due sept 6...and live in mo. It gets so hot here. I get hot just walking around my house w the ac on...lol. I am praying for early aug delivery.
  • Due january 3rd, its already in the 90s here in virginia.
  • I'm due jan 13
  • Due 8/27....26+3 and already uncomfortably hot. Ugh.
  • I'm due 11/24, so I'm in for a blazing Georgia summer. Its already started! Its been 90° for the past week. Our electricity bill is going to be a mess lol. I'm gonna try to keep it cute though, but we'll see... :-s
  • edited May 2011
    im gonna be pregnant alll summer long lil daijah is due sept 20th but opefully i have her at 38 weeks
  • Meee! Due Oct. 8th, so last trimester will be all thru summer! Not lookin forward to it, except wearin cute dresses every day!
  • I will be preg ALL summer and fall. Due Dec. 2 I'm looking at it like this...I will have 5-6 months to get my body back for the following summer! And I told my husband I need cute pregy outfits for this summer. Lol.
  • August 24th for me. Luckily im in WA so it doesn't get excruciatingly hot, but I live in a trailer that makes it 10xs hotter in here.we are soooo getting ac this year!!!!!
  • I feel your pain! im due nov 15 and im already on bedrest >.<
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • November 10th her and in killeen tx! 3 days this week the high is 99. Don't forget humidity. And of course scary tornados.

So even though its freaking how we can't swim b.c. it wants to rain every other 6 hours. Pft. Stupid weather
  • I'm due oct 26. I told hubby I wanted a pool from walmart to help me beat the heat. Found one for $50 bucks. 8ft wide and 2.5ft deep. That's all I need. I'm ready for summer now!
  • Btw I live in SC its in the 90s already. Phew!