he lied and ignoring me

edited February 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
I can't stop crying. My stomach is turning and my head is hurting. He has never done this to me before. He is army and currently out of state in training. Said he would call in an hr and not going out due to work. He never called or text. Finally called him I can tell he tried to ignore my call but just answered Accidently. Music in the background he is out at the club. When he said he was staying in . I'm hurt. He lied and never called. Now he is ignoring the calls and text. We are married not playing gf and bf.

Comments

• Awww I am sorry you are going thru this... just relax cuz that baby can feel your stress... I will be praying for peace for you
  • Thanks I feel so alone ...he has been so different lately it scares me. He's short with me on the phone. Doesn't say I love u. Or ask how I am doing. We got 6 weeks til our baby is here . Something isn't right I know .
  • Aww. Well maybe you should try talking to him. My fiance did the same thing but only to find out it was only him hanging out with his brothers before the baby came. He might just want to have fun before he has to completely man up and become a father.
  • everything ids different when men are around othet men, my exacyly used 2yo do tge same I was in hospital na he was at the boozer/ bar with his mates na he would ignore my calls na stuff na thats actually y it ended didnt wanto my kids to live the life I did byt thatsh just me I'm sure everything will be fine good luck hope u have an easy labour