anyone start the dinner discussion for the night yet??

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Umm, I'm making cabbage, fried chicken breast, hot water cornbread and maybe some craft mac n cheese!! OMG can't wait to make my plate! !!! :-)

Comments

• I made american chop suey.
    Your dinner sounds comforting :)
  • I made homemade meatball subs with rosemary potatoes infused with butter and garlic. Topped it off with a tall glass of milk and lemon cake... @mommyof3tobe I love cabbage!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Gyro and mussles with hot sauce. Ummmm
  • I haven't eattin yet cuz I don't feel like cooking nor do I have a taste for anything
  • My man is amazing hes makin me steak on the grill steamd mussles amd corn on the cob mmmmm cant wait till its done
  • You're all making me hungry! Taco's tonight for me :-) omfg I lost my receipt for motherhood maternity that gave me 150 dollars off anything in store. Kill me now. Im so heart broken to just loose money like that
  • Could have been my new bra and sweaters or even a good double breast pump! Fml. Nothing ever goes right
  • We did mojito lime grilled chicken, grilled zucchini, haluski n watermelon. I'm sooo full
  • That sux! Can u plead with them to.honor ur lost reciept?
  • I fried some chicken tenders and made a salad.....Has anyone had the Bluebunny Birthday Party Icecream cones????? They are soooooo frickin good!!! :">
  • Kufta its an middle eastern dish with cucumber salad
  • Pizza as usual :D
  • Pork chops rice n bacon with peas
  • Spinich salad with strawberries and grilled chicken! Strawberry shortcake for dessert. I'm slightly obsessed with strawberries right now...:-)
  • I had chinese food! Yum :) lol belly is full now bedtime...
  • Hubby made homemade Napoletana style pizza with homemade mozzarella, fresh tomato and fresh basil, and another one with just cheese :) Strawberries and blueberries with whipped cream for dessert. My hubby is an amazing cook!
  • Umm it all sounds real good!! This is a good dinner night! Lol
  • Hubby made baked chicken & mac n cheese yummm
  • Food is a tough subject for me. No matter what I eat baby doesn't like it. I get really nausus every time I eat. Its frustrating.
  • I had peanut butter, fluff, banana and jelly sandwich with donuts and banana pudding and nilla wafers..... then watched tangled with my bd. Was a wonderful night :)
  • I made french dips and sweet potato fries, sounded so good, then I cooked it and it didn't sound good anymore. I had peanut butter n jelly sandwiches..
  • I had a can of ravioli, & thn I mashed up peanut butter & jam together & ate it like tht w banana slices lol. Yesterday wuz homemade spaggetti & meatballs & 2mrw, lil cheese smokies & mac & cheese! Mmm lol.
  • I made the most delicious pork roast ever w/pierogis+bacon, and biscuits! Yum it was delicious!! :)
  • I'm making Filipino dish pork adobo. I had such a prego momemt. Halfway through cooking I forgot to add two major ingredients! Haha
  • I had chinese!