Due really soon?

edited May 2011 in Third Trimester
Anyone else due real soon? and how r u feeling both physically and emotionally?
Anyone else a scheduled c section?

Im due in 9 days. c section next friday the 3rd. Im so ready. But yet gettin kinda nervous regarding the actual section...any comforting words or tips?

Best of luck to all who are due

Comments

• Im due june 9th. My baby is currently breech so if he doesn't flip head down before next week ill be having a c sec also.
  • Im due june 4th im anxious & terrified.
  • I'm due June 9th, so I'm nervous but also just anxious too. I'm ready to be done being pregnant. My girl is big (6 lbs 11 oz as of last Wednesday) already and the amount of pressure on my vagina and rectum is insane. Lol sorry, that kinda sounds nasty.
  • My due date is in 6 days although I'm gonna try to get things rollin this Thursday. Wish me luck ;)
  • Being induced June 7th and can't wait! I'm feeling ok. My back is breaking and the joints of my fingers feel arthritic, but other than that... I can't really complain. I can't believe I'm still working! How are you feeling? May I ask why they scheduled a C-section? I'm a little scared my little bug is going to get stuck--I'm small hipped and he's sunny-side-up. I feel your fears on that one.
  • I have 5 days left I been tired backaces n anxious been gettin contractions off n on since the 17th
  • Im due june 7th and expecting a 9 or 10 lb baby and ive pulled muscles and over stretched both of my legs so im sooo miserable !! I have a drs appt in the morning and were hopefully going to plan an induction
  • edited May 2011
    Im due june 1 im havin some bh contractions besides that my feet are swollen & my back is killing me lol.
  • I'm due june 25 Im feeling ok physically I'm ready and anxious emotional I'm happy I'm new to this mommie thing so i still need practice
  • I'm due June 5th I stay in pain most of the time but I'm excited to hold my baby girl!!!
  • I'm due in 19 days...I'm still feeling okay. Except the sleeping part..very uncomfortable haha I am getting more nervous about the labor thing but I'm so excited to meet my little boy :)
  • Sounds like we r sll feeling about the same..thought I was just a complainer lol..hang in there ladies.. Iknow that may seem impossible but it's all worth it in the end..
  • Im having my scheduled c section June 15th... Although its my second im excited n nervous at the.same time
  • Due next Tuesday... trying to be patient.. grocery shopping is really a work out but im trying hard to start something