anyone have molina health insurance?

edited May 2011 in Health
I jus got it.. what u think bout it?? seems to b the better choice between my choices I had..

Comments

• I have it. I think its amazing I havent had any problems and they have promptly paid for all doctor vists!
  • really ok kool.. :) do they pay for medication?
  • I have it ive never seen a bill yet no copays and all scripts r free I love it!
  • sweett :) I made a good choice den :)
  • Plus u get to go to the dentist and get one pair of glasses a year for free :)
  • Lol I never herd of this insurance but molina is the last name of my kids! Lol thats funny
  • @landynplus1momma really ?? dentist too ?? wooohoo for free? hmm I dnt need glasses but heyy! do u know if they have their own private offices or if its though the clinic? I'm sick of going to clinics!!
  • Molinas' great. I've had it through both pregnancies and my sons on it too. You can call around to see who.accepts them. But i don't have to go to clinics my doctors accept em.
    What state are u in?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • through medical ya.. the best one I seen outta the 4 choices they gave me.. ha! wish I.coups get kaiser but its ok! @firsttimemommytobe
  • @soon2bmommaof2 I'm in california.. I just picked from the offices they had listed.. its family practice... so I dnt think its @ clinic..
  • I have molina insurance. I like it just fine. I can use it pretty much anywhere and get the highest level of care. I did have a problem once where for some reason I got billed for an x-ray and I never got around to getting it straightened out. It wasn't much, so I just paid for it out of pocket. Also I was just informed that they cut back on how many physical therapy sessions they cover in a year. Instead of 24, I can only have 12.

In my experience good luck on dental and vision though. Dental care is extremely limited for adults and unless you don't care about style, plan to buy your own eyeglasses. (They also do not cover prescription sunglasses). The few frames they have to choose from are hideous looking (IMO) and very cheap quality. Thankfully last time I got glasses, my employer's insurance covered everything.
  • I have molina and like it so far. They denied my claim for my wisdom tooth to be removed which made me sad at first, but then when I called to appeal it they said I need a referral from my regular doctor and gave me different oral surgeon to go to! thank god!! I havent gotten it out yet but will as soon as this baby is born and before they get rid of it!!!
  • @august22baby molina that is?? sweettt
  • oh kk . kool :) I'm xcitedd
  • Seriously free.... Nothing is free all of us hard working folks are paying for it I
    im sure I am offending lots of people but it aggrevating to see people gloat at the fact that other people are working hard for you to get free healthcare....
  • Who says sum of us ain't bustin our asses out there too?? Suck it up & get off ur high horse there.. wow..I guess u dnt have molina? Lol.. she asked if ppl had it, not if there wuz sum rude B to drop her two cents in bout free insur.. wut wuz the point of tht? Tht didn't answer her question... but, I guess u gotta do wutever makes u feel better right??? Cuz thts important to make others feel down while ur bustin ur ass cleaning toilets. How rude of us to be happy w a lil help in life.. I'm so ashamed! Lol!!
  • @FirstTimeMommyToBe agreed... totally uncalled for.. lol.. & for wut?!!
  • Ok g money cuz I taut I wuz jus staten a opinion I wilz get bak to my toilet...
    Oh wait a minute that's right I went to College of Pharmacy. So I get to watch Molina hard at work every day lol...... Just like I can not post you can ignore something you don't like also sweeties.... But you are right about something not my discussion I don't have Molina....
  • G money?? Wtf is tht?? As said b4, no reason to be a c*nt & try to one up ppl.. & why duz ur 1st sentence look like a retard wrote it? Trien to be cute & "make fun" of the way I write? Sry tht I'm on my phone & txt like ths.. so u c*nt, can kiss the fattest part of my ass... & I'm sure u ain't shit in life, so dnt pretend u are.. I said wut I had to say & now I'm now I'm done w u & ur ignorance..
  • And if the whole g money thing had to do w my blk fiancé thn u, are truly a pos at life.. & truly have major issues of ur own... go suck a bag of d!cks.. :) ta ta!
  • whoooaaa!! I've heard of drama here on pregly but never seen or experienced it miself.. I must say Its pretty interesting n stupid n this case !! @sap74 yeaa u obviously dnt know me, wat I do for a living, how I live or wat ive been through so keep ur smart opinions or whatever u call em to urself.if u dnt like wat u c den buh bye! && g money realy? what is that? a racial slur? I myself am a bi racial couple n having a zebra bby so suck itttt !!!
  • @firsttimemommytobe always got mii baq gurl :) n sayy that ishh. so true!

@girlsloveink bi racial couples rule! ha !! n have the cutest bbys (my opinion) no.one take.it wrong! ha!
  • Lol at lil zebra bby! Lol. We call ours a lil twix cuz he's brown like a snickers (his wrds lol) & if I'm in the sun to long I. Kinda carmely color lol.. anyways!!! & congrats, sry for blowin up a bit but thts bulsht & I felt the need to stick up 4 ppl a bit lol.
  • If I jus doubled posted sumthing, I'm srry... I could have sworn I sent tht last night...
  • because its soo tough to get into school to be a pharmacy tech... its advertised on tv a million times a day.. dnt you feel accomplished? go to a no name school with lilttle to no acreditations so you can wear a white coat and type. you think that makes you better than anyone. i normally try to avoid bn a bitch but for someone to be so ignorant is mind blowing. i am on caresource i work 40+hrs a wk and i am finishing my bachelors in psychology at an actual university. yet, i still do not act like im on a pedestal miss pharmacy technician. good luck with all you do in life. i hopeyour ignorance sheds eventually. i will pray for you
  • btw bi racial babies are GORGEOUS