craving!!!

Omg I know your not suppose to have caffeine or anything like that but I'm really really R E A L L Y craving mcdonalds caramel frappe or there moca caramel latte...omg! Have you ladies followed the "preggo" rules??

Comments

• I heard caffines ok if its just once in awhile get ur frappe its not like ur drinkin it everyday
  • Welcome
  • lol you can have up to 200 mg aday and a frappe from mcdonalds doesnt have that much anyways!!
  • They have lots of.calories is the main reason they are not good to have on daily basis they don't really have alot of caffeine I work there just thought I would share and make your craving a little more ok to have. Lol :)
  • Lol thanks @tbaby2011.....that's my nickname...tbaby
  • i haven't had any caffeine since i found out i was pregnant. i know it's okay in small amounts, but i don't like the idea that if i'm having caffeine, my baby is also having caffeine.
  • I have't either @raceylacey....I'm jst sayin I want some
  • I still have a cup every now and then :) with my first I had to drink a pepsi a day and shes totally normal...as much as a three year old can be ;-)
  • I'm cravings jack in the box breakfast jack with hashbrowns and a coffee, I have craved a cup of coffee since I got pregnant and still have not had any!! I'm so hungry now I'm going to pass out =P~
  • U can also get a DECAFE frappe!! Ha! Lol..

No- I have not 100% followed the pregnant rules... I craved chili cheese dogs for a bit there... lol, my mom & her mom & hers & so on, all ate lunch meat, hot dogs, ect..

I've had arbys, hotdogs, & a few pieces of cold pepperoni. :) lol..

I smke a cig maybe 3 to 5 times a month now-- if tht! So I cut back a lot, I've gone 2 in a half wks w out one. :) I love dr ppr & craved mt dew... b4 I really found out I had a huuuge mt dew frm 7/11 lol & I've cut bk on caffiene.... a lot, I think I had 2 or 3 caffinated drinks ths month... but I'm not doin energy drinks no more. :) lol
  • And I am trien to quit smokin on my own, the smell/thought makes me sick & evry great now & thn I pick one up... I no longer take thm w me whn I leave (I used to always light one up as soon as I got in the car) so I'm quite proud of myself ;) in April I only 2!
  • @imanewmommy06 trust me, i've been craving it too, especially redbull! i used to have a redbull or coffee everyday! now i just take a sip and let my hubby drink the rest.
  • I don't really believe n " rules " its so funny how every food is tabu. When I was pregnant with my first I never heard of all this u can't eat this or u can only have so much of that.....