dumb question i think i knw the answer to alrdy.. lol plus another!! DOUBLE TOPIC!!

Ok, I'm 12 wks pregnant today (yay me lol) now, my pregly stats say I am in my 2nd trimester.. is ths true?? I thought whn u were in ur 2nd, u were 13 wks.... maybe even 14!!

QUESTION #2:
my 2nd dr visit is the 31st.. my 1st one I hadda pap & an u/s, gotta couple pix, & later got sum blood work done. . .

Now, wut do thy do w the 2nd visit? Pap ultra sound & pix again? Ooooor wut? :)

Thnk u for ur time..

Comments

• It really just depends on the doc as to what they do each time I had an ultrasound checked weight and bp
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @bwhite55019 @USMCwifemommy101107

Thank u. No I dnt have tht book but sounds like sumthing id like to read... I didn't think it wuz 12wks... pregly lied!!! Lol.. I thought it wuz 13 or 14 wks.. thnks again
  • Ur second appt they will wiegh u, u will pee in a cup and they will test it for protien, sugar, ull hear the heartbeat, thats pretty much it. They dont measure your uterus until after 20 weeks...
  • I had got my uterus measured at 16w. And ultrasound depend on your doctor.I received them at 10w,12w,20w,and ill get one at 32w...everytime I go my weight gets checked,my urine gets collected,they measure my funds height,and we hear the babys hb.