sniff.......sniff yummm

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun

Lol I could totally be that chick from the pinesol commercials :) lol

What's your favorite smell(s) since becoming pregnant??

Comments

• chocolate chip cookies...library books...and the Godiva chocolate store! lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Gasoline, nail polish remover & I dnt do ths--but my friends mom smokes pot & I can smell it walkin past her door & it smells awesome lol..

Lol oh my.. I'm messed up.
  • @girlsloveink you know I have always liked the smell of gasoline! I will roll my window down while my hubby is pumping just so i can smell it!
  • @GirlsLoveInk not messed up at all :) I use to be a pot head and my sister smokes... I love when she comes visits :) she always smells so good!!!
  • @ashley_smashley
    @soontohavethree

Ok, I love gas smell too, even b4 pregnancy! U could jus start a car in my face, w the muffler right up in there & it would be awesome lol.. & I use to smoke too, but thn switched to the "fake/legal pot" but now I dnt smoke at all cuz I'm preggers but i love goin to my friends & hangin around her mom.. I'm srry, I dnt care. . Well sit in the living rm & ill tell her she duznt have to hide in her rm to do it... Omg its so crisp & clean smelling!! I jus like snifflin upon it.. lol, id sit on tht womans lap if I had too lol..