2diff.kinds of honesty

edited May 2011 in About App & Forum
i think ppl should examine the difference between honesty and harshness. i am a very blunt person but ive come to realize there are two kinds of honesty, constructive honesty and dramatic honesty. its all in how and what you choose to say. one is honesty that is said to acvomplish something and/or to be helpful. one is merely to get a reaction. i feel that if you thrive on putting ppl down thru your honesty maybe you should spend less time trying to find ways to belittle others and more time trying to find better healthier ways to raise your self esteem. i dont lie but i also see no point in attacking someone via internet. you dont know what that person deals w, you only know what they choose to post. simply,if you dont have anything nice to say, dnt say anything at all..even my toddler gets that concept. ps. i know im guilty of the occassional slip up, im nt sayin my shit dnt stink lol. thats my rant for the night :)

Comments

• And I dub the... dr.phil of pregly:)
  • haha i just get random psychological thoughts .. 4th yr psych major despite my internet grammar and punctuation. my friends have called me dr phil since he came out :D
  • Well said. :)
  • Lol never going to happen here I've seen the same couple of ladies that seem to get off on just being mean to others just cuz they don't agree makes for something good to read when i can't sleep
  • @OreganMama not sure what you are talking about
  • ha srry prego brain mixed w.lack of sleep
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Good point. Although after repetition, sometimes that brutal truth is all that's left.
  • I agree, I'm a vry honest blunt person, but I knw whn sumthings not my place to say it sumtimes, example: there wuz a topic bout health insurance... ok, ppl were like "oh yah its totally not bad, .. no problms. . All paid for. ..ect" ths lady comes up bout sayin how nothing is free in life & were spending the hard wrking ppls tax dollars for it ect..... wtf wuz tht for?? The girl asked if anybdy had ths insurance & how it wuz, not to judged & down graded for nothing.... well I like to stick up for ppl regardless so I said wut I had to say, thn called me G Money... hmm, both me & the girl who made the topic found tht to be racist, cuz of my blk fiance in my pic.. grr, srry, had to vent.. I jus agree, there's ur opinions to HELP & jus be honest, thn there's thm opinion to jus be ignorant & pretend ur better thn sumone whn u have no business answng it..
  • wow ... the ignorance of some ppl is amazing. whose still racist in 2011!? really! i mean let ppl live their lives, its nt affecting you so why does it matter. plus,i pay taxes like everyone else so what if i get medicaid? sorry ppl are soo stupid. and egocentric.. they need to realize that just bc they value their opinions doesnt mean we do to
  • I knw, I'm like whose saying we ain't busting our ass too? & who calls ppl g money?? Wtf is tht?? Were both in2 rock music so wuz tht sum rap slang? Lol, not judging music but wth... the topic wuz "anybody have molina health insurance" u should peak at it, ill be honest I got ignorant too but u jus dnt attack ppl for attention. . U can go to search & find it... srry again but its messed up.
  • i just had to comment that..wow