cabbage gender test

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
Ok so I am obsessing. Really want a girl. I did the cabbage gender test and that is what its predicting. Anybody who knows sex wanna try to confirm accuracy

Comments

• whats the cabbage test...i did the ring test and it said girl but im just now 6 weeks in so I have got a bit of a wait to find out
  • What's the ring test?
  • Well I dnt know what the cabbage test is either but they rnt accurate anyway I think. I did this test you put two chairs infront of u and decide which one to sit on. On the bottom of the chair wrapped in a cloth there should be a fork and a spoon fork:boy spoon:girl. Which ever one she sits on will determine gender. It didn't work for me but it workd for all my aunts. Id say try the mayan calendar. That one is said to have results
  • Oh wow never heard of the chair one. The cabbage test...chop up red cabbage and boil for ten minutes. Take water and add equal parts pee. If stays deep purple ur having a girl. If turns lighter pink or red ur having boy. From what I've read seems pretty accurate but wud love for some who kno to confirm
  • Hrm I want to try that lol
  • for the ring test you hang a ring from a string over your belly steady...have someone else hold it...it will start moving...circle is a girl...line back and forth is a boy.
  • If u try post results
  • Is the ring test semi accurate?
  • There's also the penny test....lick a (clean) penny and stick it to the wall. If it sticks its a girl if it falls off its a boy. That was right for a girl I know lol.
  • I wanna try some of those w my baby. (:
  • the ring test worked for my sister in law and she was having twins...it did I lo ne...then kinda twisted and then another line...two boys for sure! so she tried on me and it said girl...i saved the string for the baby book incase its right!
  • how far along do u have to b for those test. my girl is 5 weeks pregnant.
  • I just did the chinese calander I hear it pretty accurate it said Im having a girl Ill find out on the 25 th
  • I did the penny test it worked I'm having a babyboy due on april 2nd
  • So all u do is lick a penny
  • I did the Chinese calender gender predictor it was right for all three of my kids both by friend kids. Her cuz kids and several of my co workers kids. I have yet to see it be wrong. But ive herd it can be. The have a link to it on baby center.com
  • I did the ring on string and it didn't move at all!
  • I did a string test about 3 times. Circle=girl, back and forth line=boy. All 3 times said I was having a boy. Then I did the chinese colander yesterday twice on two different websites and both times said I was having a boy. Sooo.. hopefully im having a boy. Haha I find out on the 28th tho(:
  • Does somebody else hold string
  • I did tge ring test and the chinesse calendar both where right im having a girl
  • The Chinese calendar said I would have a girl but I found out I was having a boy so it was wrong.
  • The Chinese calendar was wrong for me I dnt kno wat I'm having but I'm 21 and conceived n October and the calendar said I was 24 and conceived n march but I'm due n July how is tht possible for me to conceive n march and b due n July
  • I did intellagender...it was wrong. My theory is if you are always sick its a girl and if you have an easy pregnancy its a boy. My mom had 6 kids, all 4 girls she was sooo sick...her 2boys didn't give her a problem. Same with me, I was always so sick first trimester, I knew it was a girl. And my sister in law had such an easy pregnancy, it was a boy. That's just the pattern I've noticed.
  • So far this is my easiest preggo. I have two boys and this is def the best I've felt at this point. My cabbage test said girl. I don't wanna spend money for inteligender. Chinese calendar said girl but I don't trust that. I guess ill just have to wait and see. Last time I found out at 13 weeks so bout a month to go