cant sleep!!!!!

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
I really wish there was a trick to help sleep through the baby kicking all hours of the night. Does anyone know of any? Once I wake up its really hard for me to get back to sleep!!

Comments

• Ughh I know! I wake up constantly at all times of the night and I'm getting used to it. I now sleep sideways and put my belly against my husband. I get so tired I fall asleep and now my husband complains the baby kicks his back.
  • Babies are most active while mommy sleeps because walking and moving is similar to rocking. So moving around during the day keeps baby sleeping. You'll get used to it, sleep gets a lot worst the last few weeks.
  • I don't feel movements in the middle of the night, but I wake up like 3 times to go pee! I hate it! And I toss and turn because I can't get comfortable. But im only 16 and a half weeks. Sooo I see what I have to look forward too. Haha gggrrr...
  • Well this is my 4th baby so I dont have my hopes up for getting used to it.... My son was the worse, he moved so much I never got any sleep! However I did take little naps every chance possible with him. My daughters are older so I could get away with it then but now my son is 17 months old so the best I can do is to try and go to bed early. I love feeling my baby move I just wish she would save it for daytime! I am a belly sleeper normally which makes it even harder to sleep since I really can't sleep on my belly now.....
  • Trying to sleep is the worst seems like the only way I can get to sleep is nxt to my bf bcuz he holds me wen I sleep on my side I'm normally a stomach sleeper...this doesn't mean I'll sleep thru the nite...the diet time I get up to use the bathroom I'm back and forth its irks me
  • I'm tired during the day as soon as I go to lay dwn it takes me hours to get to sleep
  • Same with me beauty...lol its frustrating!
  • I work graveyard everynight so I have to try to get my sleep during the day and with a 14yr and 13yr old brothers living with me its not always possible to get more than an hr or two plus were in the middle of moving into my new house SO STRESSFUL
  • Ladies, i feel the same way every nite!! I wake up sooooo sore from ribcage. Its bad..
  • Make SURE you get those naps in girl! :) stay rested!