How doea stress influence the babe

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
I ve been stressed lately. Is it bad for babe? I am 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant.

Comments

• Yes stress can raise your blood pressure which can hurt the baby. Try to go to a quiet place and calm down when you get stressed.
  • The chemicals that your brain release when you feel a certain way go to the baby also. So if your stressed baby is stressed. As well as blood pressure issues. So the more you can feel joy and peace the happier your baby will be. And happy is healthy!
  • Thank u guyz so much
  • Really needs dome help :( I'm 7 weeks nearly 8 with my first and I'm so stressed. I'm working full time at a Telstra store, not getting any physical or most if all emotional support from my boyfriend ( who doesn't work ) and I'm really worried I'm going to hurt my bub some way if this keep going on. I live a few hours from my family , have no friends in this town and I'm an emotional wreck . My boyfriend just expects me to be able to carry on as usual , does not understand that my hormones r going through the roof it the fact the I'm sick all day with nausea and dealing with customers shit at the same time . Please if there's any one out there , i just need abit of reassurance or advice from someone, anyone .. please..