What to buy

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Ok this might sound like a dumb question. But what should I buy for my twins and what brands are the best? I'm new to being a mom. I'm only 20 & 19 weeks pregnant as of today.

Comments

• They usually have online checklists. I know that they have things on the list that not everyone uses or need but that's a pretty good guideline. I am sure the ladies on here can tell you what's important and what brands are good :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Buy the most important things a infant needs diapers lots and lots of diapers pacificers onesies lots of t shirts
  • My baby dr. Office gave me a list. Ask urs. U gona need bathing tubs, car seats bibs clothes something for baby gas baby towels wash cloths baby shampoo and soap. Baby blankets and when u get onesies get some long sleaves with hand covers so when there sleepin they don't scratch themselves with there finger nails. If u take the car seat safty class at ur local police dept they give u seats for free. Look for list on line to.
  • U can get a lot of this stuff at baby shower. I'm havin 3 baby showers. My mom & stepmom & church is all throwin me baby showers. I'm stocking up. Also don't forget bottles and bottle cleaners. Good luck.
  • Thank-you
  • When you register for your shower they usually have a starter list.