OMG PAIN AFTER SEX!?!

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Ok so this is wat happend,me and my bd had sex earlier and after we got dun my vagina wuz hurting i mean my whole vagina i dnt even kno how 2 describe tha pain ive never felt that b4.Has NE1 else had this problem??Tha pain lastd 4 lik 45mins i am gonna call my dr n tha mornin.I thought about goin 2 tha er but i didnt think it wuz that serious

Comments

• How far along are you? Not sure why the pain but I don't think so but call Dr office to get some feedback. As long there wasn't any bleeding then no harm. Best of Luck
  • I am 25 wks umm I think maybe 26 lol anyways I am always in pain during and after
  • I just feel pressure, like a heavy heavy period, I also feel it in my lower abdomen.
  • @gladiator007 im 6mths 2day...An i guess tha pain is lik a pressure but its also lik a stinging an hot feeln lik sum1 held a hair dryer on high heat n front of it.
  • That happened to me one time before I got pregnant, it feels like a sharp shooting pain in your vagina and kinda leads up to your uterus where it kinda feels like cramps too right? It happened to me after.sex and it lasted for close to an hour...I had to lay in one position and not move cause it hurted so bad. I was contemplating going to the er but it went away after about 45-50 minutes. Sex hurts sometimes for me when my husband goes in a certain angle, but that one time i thought I'd brave it out and ignore the pain, then after we were done that pain came and didnt leave for close to an hour. I just found out recently from my doctor when I got pregnant that I had kind of a tilt cervix, so I think that might have something to do with it, because it especially hurts when we do doggy style...when it starts to hurt I tell him and we switch now because I don't want to.go through that pain again.
  • @kamiyasmom samething happened to me a while ago && it was due to me having a yeast infection
  • I was thinking you might have a UTI.
  • i have a tilted uterus and i was told that it can sometimes be painful to have sex. which is ture cause i sometimes have pain during and after and it doesnt go aways for almost an hour