What are your worst habits??

Comments

• Lol Aww. Yeah I do it until it bleeds also. I've been doing it for as long as I can remember. I do it when I'm thinking a lot, or nervous. I dnt know how to stop either :/
  • Lol @mommy2isaiah&;giselle ill go in the bathroom pee come out without flushing and he'll roll his eyes and go in the bathroom and flush it lmao
  • @newmommy_navywife & @mommy2beagain lol ya I see it as a good thing being that comfortable. Navywife thats great myy hubby is always amazed that I'm like the cleanest pooper in the world cuz I wipe and the paper is always clean (sorry if tmi) its all bout the muscles
  • Lmfao @seifer12211! ME TOO!!!! Lmfao my muscles r so "tight" when I wipe it grabs and rip the tissue! Hahahaha...

Im srry guys, I'm a very open person. Lol
  • Lmaoo seifer12211 Ive been lucky a few times and when I wipe the paper is clean but not all the time. I was so embarrased once cuz I got poop on my hand I wanted to die!! Thank God I was home alone and washed my hands like a million times. Lol
  • Rotflmao!

@mommy2beagain I've had an accident a time or 2 too. Thank god no one around. Stupid cheap toilet paper

@newmommy_navywife your my type of woman lol I love when you can be completly open and not feel luke a dumba$$ LOL there's so much I just wanna blurt but not anyone besides my hubby n mom to share with

Omg speaking of poop- my hubby has a bad habit of skid marks in boxers. So I was trying to explain to him how to properly wipe and how to have cleam bms

• Lmaooooo...... =o
  • @seifer12211 thats halarious teaching a grown man how to wipe lmao

I hate it when it seems like Im never gonna be done wiping lol

@newmommy_navywife im the same way I say what ever the hell comes to my mind my bd thinks its halarious. Im a total clown lol
  • edited May 2011
    Lmfao @seifer12211 yah im like its natural and a part of life...grow up and get in touch with nature!

And don't feel bad I had to teach my husband how to properly wash his ass, he was so homophobic when I met him he refused to stick the rag in his ass....i had to educate him on the fact that homosexual men didn't become gay from washing their ass! Lol

Our kid is gonna be hilarious. Lol
  • Haha ya I know the few times I don't get have it clean, like in pregnancy when it comes and goes (constipation then diarrhea) why cant toilet paper last forever
    Sorry for women I'm grossing out
  • @mommy2beagain lol yah man that's the only way to be....that why alot of marriages fail, they marry these women thinking they are getting one thing thn the real her comes out. Lol

My daddy always taught me that ppl can only keep a front for so long after a while "the wolf is gonna get hot and when he does those sheep clothes will come off" lol
  • Lmaoo @newmommy_navywife. Atleast I.dont have a problem with my hubby in that area. He always tells me the only ass he'll ever dig in is his own lol hate taking showers with him cuz he likes to prop his leg up and start digging all in his butt with the rag lmao by the way are you black? Lol my bd is black and before getting with him I never used rags to bathe. He told me all black people use rags to wash up hahahaha.
  • @newmommy_navywife lmao omgee I can't stop laughing. And yes it is natural. I am a STNA (or cna in other states) and seen a lot in home health and nursing homes. any chance you live close to ohio, a lunch would be great with you. @mommy2beagain and you too
  • How far is NYC from Ohio??? @seifer12211

Ill get my donkey ready now lmaoo :D
  • @mommy2beagain lol yes girl I am black and filipino....and he is right! As a kid w was always taught that you can't "scrub the dirt" with your hands.

All my white/asian friends use their hands.
  • @seifer12211 I live in sc, sadly. Lol
  • @newmommy_navywife lmao thats halarious cuz I used to use my hands too or sometimes one of those loofa thingys until he got me used to the rag. Hes still tryna get me to eat collard greens and candy yams but I dont think thats gonna work lol
  • Lol I had to get my hubby to use loofas cuz he is way to dirty from work. Rags dont cut it with him. And ladies lets meet in virginia its 2 states away from all of us, well 3 from NYC but about same distance. I've always wanted to go to NYC too bad I'm 8mos prego or I'd call roadtrip @newmommy_navywife @mommy2beagain
  • @mommy2beagain nah im from the south but I don't eat that shit either. Lol!

My first time seeing ppl was with their hands was in college....we were about to go party and was low on time so we all showered together. I was like "ewwwww...where the fuck is yall rag, would you was dishes with your hand?! And why the fuck is this water not blazin hot?!"

But I saw their side too though...it can be gross to some to wash with a rag then wash it and another person use it.

Lol lets just say everybody was washing with rags after that lol
  • I used to be that close to my ex. We were always walking in the bathroom talking to each other while we shower or poop or whatever. I kinda miss that closeness, because my and my current bf/bd are nothing like that. We are a different close I hope.. I'm actually scared to have him in the delivery room for fear hell make fun of me... hmmm
  • Lol @seifer12211 my bf just called me crazy cuz I said im taking a trip to VA to meet with some pregly buddies. This is what he said and I quote " the hell you are for all you know your pregly buddies are a bunch of 40 yr old bald headed pervs" lmaoo he is such an idiot lol

@newmommy_navywife
    Yea thats nasty no rag sharing if it aint ya man. And even then I still think twice and run it under hot water lol
  • Lol @mommy2beagain I feel you on that! I got separate rags...one for my face and one for my body lol
  • Lol ok well I'm def working on a convention. Women only :) cuz omg I would be in heaven
  • @newmommy_navywife I'll never forget my great grandma telling me the importance of keeping her wussy rag seperate lmao