your weirdest cravings?

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
What has been your weirdest cravings?? I'm just now at 24weeks and thus far my weirdest has been mayo on toast...I hated! Mayo pre-pregnancy.

Comments

• I haven't had any weird cravings actually.. lol mayo toast Eww. Lol
  • No weirder then what i would eat if i wasnt pregers lol i eat everything... really want a cherry coke right now lol
  • Hot dogs with dill relish, mustard, and celery salt. Oh and today my husband was eating a cheeseburger and I reached over and grabbed his pickles off of it lol. He looked at me like "crazy bitch if you weren't prego I might smack you!!" Lol I felt bad but man I wanted them!
  • @octobermama I always want to steal everyone's pickles off their burger. Preggo or not... I love me some pickles haha
  • Choc chip cookies dipped in orange juice,its so good
  • @robyn19881 I did that even before I was pregnant. I love it! lol I actually thought I was the only one who did
  • Lemons....yummm lol
  • Ajax... My mw said its called pica I didn't eat it though
  • @rckprincess2 lol when I was lil I used to eat just mayo sandwiches for some reason.... right now I can only eat kraft singles .... but I love my mix of mac n chz, baked beans, cottage chz and reg lays to dip them in or scoup..
  • I have PICA "iron deficiency" so I crave cigarette ashes. Don't worry I haven't eaten it and I won't eat it.