28 weeks and my body feels like it about to GIVE UP!!!

edited May 2011 in Third Trimester
Okay so i just turned 28 weeks today and my next appt isn't for another 2 weeks (30 weeks) & Im starting to get restless. I mean REALLY... my body feels like its giving in and up on me. I feel like if i had this baby tomorrow i wouldn't be able to go through labor cause my body is so tired. My son has been pushing all his weight down and is resting on my bladder, so beside having to get up to go use the bathroom (literally) every 15 mins.. i can hardly walk! All the pressure makes it hard for me to get up on my own or even walk more than 10-15mins.

I'm just wondering what would happen if my body just completely let me down before i hit the safe zone of 37/38 weeks?? I haven't dilated or anything but you know that saying " a woman KNOWS her body" well insert it here in this topic lol. I can't explain it... but i KNOW my body isn't going to make it to the safe zone. I tell my husband and my doc the same thing... they both say "oh ur going to be fine". But im having to disagree...

*what do u ladies think???*

Comments

• Idk but ive been feeling the same way...extremely tired but restless...my body just aches like i need a full massage... And all thru out the day everytime i lay dwn i fall asleep....
  • I've been feeling like that for the last four days. Just physically and mentally done. I hope that it means I go soon, but who knows. It could just be your body telling you to rest. Good luck though hun!
  • Thanks ladies... its reassuring to know that im not alone out here feeling like this. @natashalynn .. i agree with you in hoping that it means go time will be soon! Im just tryin to make it to week 37 and im ready to go... 37 and after its safe to have the baby!

• I think we all reach that point..some even several times. I know its frustrating but just keep hanging on. Think about the positives..try to relax and ull get thru it...
  • U know that I heard when u hit your 3rd tri its like the frist one allllll ova again!!!!! But worse :-( get lots of rest and a belly band from babies r us it should help with the pressure
  • i feel the same way @bunny_424 !! I got a belly band and tht def helps. Also i found out yesterday swimming is great too. Well not really swimming, going in a pool. If u can get a circular floaty tht u can put under ur arms n just float around...girl u will be in HEAVEN! I only got out cus i was fallin asleep or i would floated in tht pool all day! Try it out, hope it helps for u too! :-)
  • edited May 2011
    Oh ya im 29 weeks ... forgot to mention :X
  • Ladies i think this summer is getting the best of us all! lmao ... @jtmom98 i understand what u mean.. my daughter is with my mom back in MI for the summer so i kind of got off lucky so i can just take the time to rest and get my body ready for delivery. But i do understand because it was very hard when school was still in & i had sooo many things to give my attention to. And im with you 100% ... im going to try to self induce labor (safely) around that same time too!

@newmama16 I found out Saturday that swimming helps. Well... i cant swim but i learned how to float without panicking lmao! My hubby and I spent about 2-3 hours with some of our friends and i must say.. IT WAS WONDERFUL!! first time i felt like my body wasnt heavy and weighed down and achy! ... that was until later on that night when we got home and my body hurt all over lol . But it sure was good to get relief just for that brief time! .... and yaaay we are the same week! When is ur due date?
  • @bunny_424 Im thinkin bout living in a pool, or at leats buyin one. It doesnt even have to be sweating out, it takes the pressure of my nerves, back, n feet. Its a-m-a-z-i-n-g lol and my daughter loves it. Calms her right down jus movin a lil to let me no shes still there. Yay! My due date is aug 16th. Wen is urs? >:D<
  • @newmama16 my Due Date is the day after urs!