pregnancys a beautiful thing, but i feel horrendous...

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Blah. Everyday I swear I wake up & there's a new blemish somewhere! My hair is either completely flat or just plain everywhere. I haven't fit in my jeans since like my 5th week due to bloating, I haven't even gained any weight. My tummy feels enormous already, & my hair is growing faster than I can shave. I know my husband loves me, but he constantly makes jokes & it makes me feel worse than I already do about myself at this point. Wah! :(

Comments

• I feel disgusting too. I have the whole time.... I'm 22 weeks and people are telling me I'm getting the pregnancy glow but I feel fat n gross :((
  • edited May 2011
    Im in my 3rd trimester and just now starting to glow
  • Tell him to stop or you'll be forced to kick him in the throat!
  • I feel the same way, my stomach make me look like a damn bear. I shaved it last week now its back again. I just wanna cry! I can't comb my hair n my beautician is outta town n won't be back til the end of the month....
  • @ghettobetty, I'm only 17weeks right now. I felt fine at first, but now that I'm getting all big & keep breaking out & whatnot it's really upsetting me... in previous pregnancies I had like perfect skin I like never had any breakouts & this time it happens all the time. The only thing that's benefitting are my breasts at this point.
  • @YNVTish, gosh I hope this doesn't last that long... :(

@blueberrysmom, lmao. I always ask him to stop but he tells me to stop 'cause I know he's joking... well even though I know he's joking, I can't help that the hormones take over sometimes, gah I hate this!

@marriedwith_4, oh my :( my arpits are growing like wildebeasts & my legs aren't too far behind. It shave like everyday now & there's still a ton the next day! You won't go anywhere else for a beautician?
  • I definitely have been breaking out this pregnancy also! Just got rid of a zit between my eyes my fiance was calling me a unicorn! This is my 3 rd pregnancy n very different from the. Other 2.. I wad happy n felt good n healthy the other 2.... this one I'm sick Moody and feel ugly! Hopefully things get better. This is my last baby so I want things to go good :)
  • @ghettobetty, I've been getting them on my chin, between my breast & on my shoulders ahhh! This is my 4th pregnancy & different than the others as well, I hope that means I'm finally getting a baby girl but I highly doubt it. I was happy & healthy the other times too, now I'm moody, self concious & I wish I was 37weeks rather than 17... this is my last baby as well, my husband says no more... so fingers crossed for a little girl!
  • Omg! I failed to mention the 16 year old acne face! I've always had clear blemish free skin on top of that I'm gettin darker n darker....

She did my hair (sew-in ) so it will last but when ur spoil like me n don't comb it I have break downs. Lol, I will NEVER cheat on my stylist again. I did it once b4 n felt so bad on top of that my hair was ugly n I got charged 100 bucks for bs
  • @YNVTish probably glowing cause its over soon lol. I agree with @momma_tiffay I'm in my second and that glow is overrated, the pimples, the eyebrow hair that grows back so fast...even after waxing, the Puking (that seems to have stuck around), constipation. Shoot, the list keeps going. I'm waiting for that last month and Halloween to come soon-because that's my due date.
  • @momma_tiffay try a half cup of alcohol and some sqeezed lemon in it. Mix it up and leave the container in the bathroom. I wipe my face and chest and back with it after a shower. And do it three times daily on my face. It dries them up faster. And stops new ones. Good luck hunny. I have the same issues in same areas.
  • I hope u get ur girl! We were hoping boy and got him! That's the only plus to this pregnancy good luck!
  • @ckazfirst .... girl no I looked horrific the first and second trimester.

I have never had acne.. ever in my life! I had hella pimples on my cheeks and chin. So I ordered proactive.. what the Hell did I do that for. I dried my face completely out so my face was leathery looking and dried and wrinkled. So I called proactive back told them I was pregnant and they sent me a mild solution kit for free.. OMG my face is beautiful now. Better than before. I don't even need cover up.

My doctor told me to change my shampoo to a way more moiturizing one with a good conditioner. He said the baby so pulling all of the moisture from me. He also said to minimize the heat on your hair while pregnant. Pregnancy gives you a false impression that your hair is growing fast. What it is... it just doesn't shed like it normally does which makes it look longer and fuller but as soon as you deliver you'll go through a period where you feel like your losing hair.. buy its just all that shading catching back up. To minimize it try and put less stress on your hair until 6 weeks after you deliver.
  • My OBGYN is 72 years old and has also been married to another OBGYN for 51 years.. they have a double practice office and I swear... he maybe old but he knows EVERYTHING and is the best of the best!
  • @YNVTish I had to switch ahampoos already. But that was over a month ago. This breakout started last week. Worst part my bd brought me to get a facial which was great. But you never realize that after a cleaning like that you see everything! Omg I thought I was the acne chick in high school. But I've always had a clear face. Oh well and I've changed soaps cause of it ...which helped
  • My face is Breaking out badddd too and with Ayden I cleared up n glowed my hair doesn't seem as strong its all bleached n damaged anyway but the prenatal should be helping i don't get it n my stomach is deff getting really big now lol but I just wear my size 5 jeans low n I'm good :D I'm showing a lot now! We r both having boys n having the same shitty symptoms lol thought boys make it easier on u haha