Please ladies advice / tips? Getting worried

edited May 2011 in Third Trimester
Im havin a c section on friday. Im really tired of being pregnant. And can not wait to meet my little one... But...i had a very very bad experience deliverin my other child via c section and now my fears are all coming back. I do not want to go thru what I did with him. Id like to actually see my child be born and after realise I had a baby and have that instant bond that I didnt have with my first..

Any thoughts? Any advice from ither c section mommies? Please I really need help calming these fears...please ladies

Comments

• I know you can aske them to put the sheet down that they cover you with. I am not sure if your doc will do it, but you can ask. That way you can see the baby come out.
  • @headersue thanks..im not really wanting to see baby actually come out but yet see baby after with my first it was fours hrs after when I came to after recovery...and at that point I didnt even know I had a child...
  • Why are they putting out? Do they have to do that? I've had 2 csec and I saw both boys as so they taken out.
  • Ask them what u want and if anything is possible. I know u can record it. U can have baby shown over sheet then brought to u cleaned off. I had my daughter lifted and they let me kiss her. This time I'm seeing what they can do, since my last baby was perfect n didn't need warmer or anythin she was pink everywhere and breathing fine. They played with her for a lil before doin stuff to her. With csection u still have birth plan. Mine is nobody holdin her with out me first. No one but my mom dad n bd to be there before I am finished breast feeding and my daughter sees baby with us or no visitors till then.